CRIMSON ROAD - CHECK-IN THREAD

Worth a shot @Lexia

Badge time? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
JordanYukiGovernatorShadowWalkerMrLuckyAngelspitLexia

Comments

• JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 354

🤘😎🤘
    ATLAS-ZGovernatorMrLuckyLexia
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 696
    Will you be able to claim the extra boxes at the end of you don't purchase the $15 option?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,300
    Will you be able to claim the extra boxes at the end of you don't purchase the $15 option?

No

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Phalanx44
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,588
    I'm saving my purchase to the end and seeing how many extra gold crates I'll end up with. I think it will be worth it with the extra resources that come with it.
    SPC_TORRES
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 339
    @ATLAS-Z
    Why would you think that?
    I havent bought the pass, and by my screen, i am still accumulating SP, and should be able to claim up to 5 additional boxes by event's end. No purchase required.

Winston457
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 702
    ... and now for some xtra chests!
    Lexia
    Phalanx44 said:
    @ATLAS-Z
    I havent bought the pass, and by my screen, i am still accumulating SP, and should be able to claim up to 5 additional boxes by event's end. No purchase required.

Ok man. Let me know how that works out for you. 

😏

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerPhalanx44Governator
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,699
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 200
    ✔️ 

MrLuckyGovernatorLexia
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 405
    Done

Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    MrLuckyGovernatorLexia
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 108
    Phalanx44 said:
    @ATLAS-Z

Sorry to tell you, but (as usual) Atlas-Z is correct; You have to purchase the Survival Pass to open the Bonus Chests.  If you have not purchased the Pass you can still earn points towards the Chests, BUT when you try to open the Chest it will ask you to purchase the Pass in order to open.
    ATLAS-ZPhalanx44Governator
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 696
    edited June 6
    I self identify as armor plated D9 bulldozer. When you're as good as dozer you don't need gold, tools, and Whale Wars gun with flashy new skin.
    hdhdhATLAS-ZGovernator
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 122
    @Lexia Can I suggest that at least free to play player can get Regular Gold Chest at the end? Because otherwise this new features you have add is useless for 14 days... it would be more incentive!
    hdhdhKrabbator
  • SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 36
    This sucks :/

hdhdhJTanner
  • SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 36
    edited June 8
    Need at least a minor present. 8 gas or something ))
    hdhdhShadowWalker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,588
    I ran the math and I'll be able to open 6 additional chests by the end. There is a point (June 15) where I don't need to purchase the 2 Survival Points for 100 TGs.

As for the value, the 6 extra chests will be nice along with the other rewards. I just hope I don't end up with 6 components. I'd rather get the 50 Gold or 15 Radios. Does anyone know if the component in the crate is 100% Legendary?
    IDK @Governator i got 15 radios

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Governator
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 354
    I ran the math and I'll be able to open 6 additional chests by the end. There is a point (June 15) where I don't need to purchase the 2 Survival Points for 100 TGs.

As for the value, the 6 extra chests will be nice along with the other rewards. I just hope I don't end up with 6 components. I'd rather get the 50 Gold or 15 Radios. Does anyone know if the component in the crate is 100% Legendary?
    I got a gold metal in my first chest
    Governator
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 40
    I mean, I wasn't expecting to get the final chest for free. But to finally reach the point where you max out on points and the "claim chest" prompt unlocks, seems a bit deceitful when it's an offer to buy the survival pass 😂
    Phalanx44ShadowWalkerKrabbatorJTanner
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 702
    @Governator
    I got a Legendary Edible
    Governator
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 108
    Phalanx44 said:
    GFDI ,  I stand corrected. Guess I need to see it for myself.

The in-game text says "after completing the reward path, use any additional Season Points to claim bonus chests" . Players on the free path, will reach the end, and instead of getting what's outwardly promised with pretty blatant wording, will be met with a prompt to PAY to get what we/they already should have arrived at..

So, i understand it's an attempt to promote more player spending. I get that. But, it's somewhat under handed to leave the wording there as is, and then pull the rug out from anyone who reaches that point. I mean, the pay rewards are already there and visible to attract those who might be convinced to buy. THAT is the real selling point for the season pass. Why lock the additional chance boxes, too?

It's called a "Bait and Switch" and it's total BS.
    Phalanx44
    The graphic with the locked chest for those that didn't get the Survival Pass vs. those that did is a big give away.
    zbot said:
    The graphic with the locked chest for those that didn't get the Survival Pass vs. those that did is a big give away.

Man i didn't even notice that dude. Good call. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
  • bronik_darkbronik_dark Member Posts: 96
    ✔️ 
    Governator
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 339
    @zbot while i would love to agree, its not so much of a "big give away" for the player who didn't purchase the pass.. Without seeing another player's screen for reference, one could easily presume the chains graphic implies one needs more SP to unlock the chest, not buy the Season Pass..

I'm just nit-picking now. JSS and all that... perhaps the implementation might change next time around to not even hint that those chests are accessible to all without breaching that pay wall.
    ShadowWalkerWinston457JTannerGovernator
    @Phalanx44 it was announced previously in the notes that it's only available with the survivor pass.

Rewards

The Reward Path contains a lot of rewards, and the premium track has even more, as well as exclusive ones not found anywhere else in the game. 

Examples of rewards are gold, radios, gas, tools and more. Additionally, there are some completely new items that you are able to get: Speed-Up & Speed-Up+ Tokens.

The max amount of each Speed-Up/Speed-Up+ Token you can hold (except Healing Token) is 1. For Healing Token it is 5. Excess Tokens gained from the Reward Path may be converted into Gold, or claimed later (before the season end when they are automatically claimed or converted to gold).

Speed-Up+ Tokens are only available on the premium track, together with the season’s custom exclusive highlight weapon: Crimson Harpoon Gun. The weapon has the same traits and functionalities as the popular Winter Harpoon Gun, so its attacks won’t cause threat, and the charge attack is a critical hit that is guaranteed to root.
    By getting the premium pass, you will also get one guild gift perk that allows you to send gifts for free to all of your guild members.

Once you reach the final tier on the Reward Path, you can continue to collect Survival Points to unlock Bonus Chests (available on the Premium Track only).

Source: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/50046/5-0-survival-pass-update-notes#latest
    ☝️ This is how I knew, i always read the notes. But I know most don't, and many who do just skim through. 

Some more obvious in game clue that the chests are premium track only wouldn't be a bad idea @zbot I think you could concede that? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    GovernatorMrLuckyPhalanx44
    Also @Lexia you could easily include a silver & gold chest, and premium gets both, while free only gets silver?

This should satisfy most free and pay players? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    GovernatorMrLuckyPhalanx44