Add the option to exclude hero from a call (if maxed)

There should be an option to exclude heroes from a radio call if they are maxed.  It is terrible to do a call where you have a maxed hero included & the tokens serve no purpose.  Todays call is a great call!  But tokens going to a maxed hero lessens the drive to do any more calls.

@Lexia

ATLAS-ZRohlikzauchemFuriousMoldovanCronusNoiserating

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,106
    #FirstWorldProblems 😆

I agree though, the only purpose for maxed hero tokens is buying gas with it in BM, which is not worth spending radios. Excluding them fixes the issue.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    IrishNudist
  • IrishNudistIrishNudist Member Posts: 42
    edited June 12
    Lol I almost mentioned this in my original post to say #FirstWorldProblems 😂.

I agree it essentially only impacts the high spenders…. But those are the primary people that provide financial support for the game.

I have a couple of maxed heroes since this most recent call & won’t be buying any radio packs when there is a call that includes them because they will include calls for me that have no value.

I think the ability to exclude maxed heroes from calls would be an easy fix to create a win-win situation between players & game devs.

Another option of course would be a token exchange system similar to how it is in the BM where you can swap out 50 bruiser tokens for 45 shooter tokens etc.  I would be happy if I could swap out 50 tokens from a maxed hero, for 45 tokens of any hero in the same class.
    JordanYukiShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,829
    Or increase the max stars?
    JordanYukiSarge_
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    Or just have the game auto-sub another hero in the call if it detects you have a max troop in the offered set? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    JordanYukiBenjaminTIrishNudistStalker20
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,123
    edited June 12
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Or just have the game auto-sub another hero in the call if it detects you have a max troop in the offered set? 
    Jerry?

Edit: Never mind, I see you said "in the call."

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    edited June 12
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Jerry?

Edit: Never mind, I see you said "in the call."

No you read me correctly. 

If one hero in the call is maxed out, then replaced that hero with another hero not in the call.

Example could be if Daryl is an option and your Daryl has all level 10 traits, but your Jerry doesn't... And Jerry isn't in the call, the game could auto sub him in. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    JordanYukiIrishNudistShadowWalker
    Yes.  Any of these options would be fine!  As long as the points aren’t going to a maxed hero.
    ATLAS-Z