Update the gifting system

If someone wants to buy a large amount of guild gifts, please allow them to enter or select a quantity they want to purchase.  In addition, please implement an “open all” function or something that allows you to open multiple gifts at once.  It would come in very useful during each of these events where gifts are 100 gold. @Lexia

ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZKratosFuriousMoldovanrelb67

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    @Lexia i think a major overhaul in this area would be a worthy investment for you.

Expand this area to not only be more streamlined as our Naked friend suggests, but also more options, more types of gifts, different rarity of chests, even include some that don't require gold but some other resources for the free to play crowd. Maybe they can gift silver chests for trade goods or something?

Why??

Because as I've mentioned before I believe that the community aspect of this game is what keeps it strong. Even though I do still enjoy the game play it is very simplistic in the grand scheme of Gaming in this day and age... And it's your community connections that keep the game strong and keep people coming back.

A revamp of gifting can only improve this. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    KratosJordanYuki
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 896
    @IrishNudist Unfortunately an 'Open all' option for guild gifts will most likely not happen, as the logic is not quite straight forward and thus quite complicated to even look into changing. We do have it noted from before as a suggestion though :smile:
    IrishNudist
  • IrishNudistIrishNudist Member Posts: 42
    Thanks!  Maybe an option to purchase in bulk and an auto opener of some sort then 🤷‍♂️

Makes sense that all can’t be opened at once… bummer!  Ty for the response.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,106
    Lexia said:
    @IrishNudist Unfortunately an 'Open all' option for guild gifts will most likely not happen, as the logic is not quite straight forward and thus quite complicated to even look into changing. We do have it noted from before as a suggestion though :smile:

At least an option for number of gifts to purchase would go a long way @Lexia
    (Numeric input field with confirmation)
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    IrishNudist