Survival pass way overpriced

2»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,390
    I mean @Lexia some don't think it's OP and I would be first in line with my $$.

Build it 👌🔥💪

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 116
    I was disappointed in the weapon, but those tokens are nice. Probably not use a building upgrade until the next update, but I can wait. Price point was a little high, Clash of Clans gives you a whole lot more for a whole lot less (no ads either). Been playing since Nov 2015, never spent a dime. Then I got to the top and couldn’t see over it. I’ve been spending like a pregnant whale for the last year. First it was reinforcement tokens, then weapons then armor. Someone help me I can’t stop. LOL seriously though, probably won’t buy that pass again unless there is something unique in there. Also agree with giving out cookies and the cat tokens over the pussycat. 
    Stalker20GovernatorWastelandMan
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,150
    I don’t play clash of clans so if someone who does could answer me this, if you don’t buy the season pass, how much other quality free stuff do you get over the course of 6 weeks? 
    RiotZappa
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 116
    @Firekid, really not sure. Like all the other games, free stuff here and there. Also plenty of different mods to earn stuff. So I’d say it’s probably like NG or others I play. Big difference is the cost, usually lower across the board. No ads, maybe they can hold this line as it is mad popular?
    EngAamieWastelandMan
  • Smoose89Smoose89 Member Posts: 34
    Firekid said:
    I don’t play clash of clans so if someone who does could answer me this, if you don you get ’t buy the season pass, how much other quality free stuff do you get over the course of 6 weeks? 

You get bonus loot that is capped think it's too a mil or 2 not played for a while. You get a free book which instant levels your hero. Gems which is essentially gold.
    Each end of the month you have clan games where you get some big rewards like another book of something.
    There's also challenges that gives rewards.
    Honestly it's really so much better.
    BigBobHellnight
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,390
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Ooooo @Pain Walker from left field with a good idea! (ATLAS assist below) 

Introduce Platinum gear

2 gold traits and 1 platinum trait

ONLY available on Season pass. 

No need to come up with constantly new or special ideas just for season passes, just platinum-up any top tier gear and you've got a tasty reward at the end. @Lexia

(keep doing new skins too cuz those are nice) 

Cough cough... ☝️☝️

New season pass coming soon 🤞🤞

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    JordanYukiShadowWalkerKratos
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 570
    Price is ok, rewards are pooooooor.  
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 364
    A nice Crescent Edge with Gold Razor/TR and Platinum Destructive 👀 

borneokidStalker20
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,196
    If there's platinum anything I would rather it be razor. Is silver 30%, so at 60%? :sunglasses:
    ShadowWalker
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    I would've purchased it IF the end reward was something special. I suspect many others would have too. Missed out on a lot of revenue. I bet if you add a special weapon the next go around, twice the number of people will buy it.
    BenjaminTStalker20Superhero