Survival pass

I cannot claim the reward chest after getting the extra 150 points. When I click on the "claim chest" icon, it directs me to buy a survival pass. Is the chest only available only to the ones that paid for the pass? 
SuperheroWastelandMan

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 437
    Yes
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 83
    That doesn't make sense. Why even give an option to get the extra 150 points to those that chose the free way. I sense there might be a bug
    WastelandManBurmeliinis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,597
    That doesn't make sense. Why even give an option to get the extra 150 points to those that chose the free way. I sense there might be a bug

You can still collect tokens because if you decided to buy the pass today you could collect everything you've earned on the premium path

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • Smoose89Smoose89 Member Posts: 36

It's not a bug unfortunately. If you click on the chest it says. Also it has a lock on the chest unless you paid for the pass. I found out the hard way though too.
    WastelandMan
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,688
    I can only imagine the number of Support tickets NG is getting because of this. :neutral:
    MrLucky
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 126

I believe the issue to be the lack of clear communication; Not having an obvious note that says the Bonus Chest is Premium Pass only.  However, as a business decision, it is shrewd. The idea being that people spend time and effort to get the Bonus Chest, are looking forward to the reward, and then when faced with the fact that they have to buy the Premium Pass, some will bite the bullet and purchase because of the time/effort/anticipation of reward.

I don't agree with it, and it's not how I would have done it if it was my business.  But I'm also not mad at NG because I don't think they necessarily did it as a bait-and-switch.  From Lexia's response, I would say it was more unintentional, and that it will be posted more noticeably in the future.  It was in the Update Notes, but many players don't know about the Forums/Discord, and many players (like myself) kind of skim the notes and miss some of the smaller details.

Also, this has bee discussed at length in the Crimson Road Check In thread: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/50311/crimson-road-check-in-thread/p1

WastelandManAlexFiliUK
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 1,007
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,194
    Simple fix: change the text on the extra survival points box from

"After completing the Reward Path, use any additional survival points to claim Bonus Chests!"

to

"After completing the Premium Reward Path, use any additional survival points to claim Bonus Chests!"
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    WastelandManGovernator
    Angelspit said:
    I can only imagine the number of Support tickets NG is getting because of this. :neutral:
    I was just thinking about the extra TGs I spent for nothing....
    I feel... I feel... nothing! Nothing at all.

Yeah on free path you should be able to get everything there without any black market purchases

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,092

So did I miss the memo 

So when was the time changed, it was not like the other day

@Lexia

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,905
    @SPC_TORRES that's the timer for the daily kill survivor points reset
    Lexia
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,092
    zbot said:
    @SPC_TORRES that's the timer for the daily kill survivor points reset
    Yeah I got that.
    I just do not recall it being only every 22 hours
    it was not like that before I purchased the pass, it allowed me to do it …every 6 or 7 hours

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,905
    @SPC_TORRES, it's every 24 hours it resets at 8 pm CT or 12 am UTC daily.  The timer only shows up if you made your 50 kills but it's running.
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    Do I win anything for collecting 908/150 points?
    WastelandManbronik_darkATLAS-ZEngAamie
    zbot said:
    @SPC_TORRES, it's every 24 hours it resets at 8 pm CT or 12 am UTC daily.  The timer only shows up if you made your 50 kills but it's running.
    We've actually decided to change this so it's more coherent with other refresh times in the game, so starting today with the new season it should be refreshed every day at 12PM UTC 🙂

hdhdh said:
    Post it here ;) https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/50311/crimson-road-check-in-thread#latest
    SPC_TORRES
  • liorsalmanliorsalman Member Posts: 263
    WellyLuga said:
    I honestly don't get it, it's such a missed opportunity. I feel like you would sell a lot more if you actually put a decent weapon in there. I've got 2 sickles, I don't think I paid for either too - one was in a season event and the other in the GW shop I think. I had two harpoons too, what's next, a re-skinned staff?
    Exactly what a lot of players already say they are going to pass ☹️

s7eyeW8WastelandManSg_Death
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 365
    Those whose already buy bundles may still buy the season pass as the overall goods are approx worth the money, even without a special weapon..

But it if there was a unique weapon also, they would have sold many more passes. 

That's a second swing and a miss. Maybe 3rd time's the charm?
    ShadowWalkerWastelandManGovernator
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 62
    I bought the previous season pass on the last day. Mostly because I needed the gold. I do not think medkits, dog tokens, and yet another crescent edge will tempt me this season. 
    liorsalmans7eyeW8WastelandManGovernator
  • soulburnsoulburn Member Posts: 13
    I'll pass this time. I was very disappointed by Harpoon on first run, but still bought anyway.
    I also see a missed opportunity here: Crimson Harpoon could be just a little bit better, for example it could root for 2 rounds instead of one. Same with Crescent: maybe increased damage would do the trick.
    But paying for another skin doesn't make sense (I also have two CEs). Healing tokens becomes obsolete anyway with the amount of gold you get with the Pass. And speed-up tokens also bring not so many value for end-players.
    Unique weapon at the end should be a must for SP.

WastelandMan
  • bronik_darkbronik_dark Member Posts: 116
    Lexia said:
    zbot said:
    We've actually decided to change this so it's more coherent with other refresh times in the game, so starting today with the new season it should be refreshed every day at 12PM UTC 🙂

hdhdh said:
    Post it here ;) https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/50311/crimson-road-check-in-thread#latest

My token remained the same, and was not exchanged for gold

If you had unclaimed rewards in the Survival Pass reward path, and it was not possible to add them to your inventory, then the unclaimed tokens will be converted to gold. Unused tokens will not get converted to gold.

Please reach out to support if there is anything you are wondering about you rewards, as they have better visibility :smile:
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 788
    edited June 20
    Dozer put 3 extra gallons of premium dozer fuel in the bulldozer instead of purchasing the chameleon pass. Having a 3rd scout scythe and medkits won't help with fighting demons in nightmare modes... 🤣
    Stalker20s7eyeW8WastelandMan
  • BamsterBamster Member Posts: 16
    I will be passing this time too.  NG really needs to reconsider and give the weapon something unique to entice more to buy.
    By any other name I am still, BILLBAM.
    hdhdhs7eyeW8WastelandManGovernator
    edited June 20
    ATLAS is going to pass on purchasing this season pass as well.

Hopefully it has some desired effect for hooking in and retention, and helping new and midrange players, but for this old horse... not this time. 

Peace ✌️

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Angelspits7eyeW8
  • bronik_darkbronik_dark Member Posts: 116
    Lexia said:
    If you had unclaimed rewards in the Survival Pass reward path, and it was not possible to add them to your inventory, then the unclaimed tokens will be converted to gold. Unused tokens will not get converted to gold.

Please reach out to support if there is anything you are wondering about you rewards, as they have better visibility :smile:

:| nothing was written about it