VanD ….. Active Progressive Guild has 1 spot available!

SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 772
edited April 9 in Guild Recruitment

VanD

…..is searching for active members.

We regularly reach between 9k-11k stars in Challenges with top players scoring +1k stars.

We unlocked Gold Tier II in Guild Shop, last Season, in Guild Wars, which is really impressive considering where we were months ago.

We’re not a hardcore guild, but a progressive one, and with a few more active players, we could reach new levels in both Challenges and Guild Wars.

More players, improves the atmosphere of a guild and of course in turn, benefits everyone and results in more rewards for all

If you think this is something that might interest you, then you can head directly over to VanD. 

Search key: #VanD 

You can also reach me here @Silverhawk or at my email - [email protected]to discuss things in more detail

Look forward to hearing from you! Cheers! 

Comments

• JodiannJodiann Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    We would love to have you!
    Silverhawk
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 772
    edited March 11
    VanD.....
    Omoboi
    6 Spots open for active progresive Players, who can preferably make +500 stars in challenges and are interested in improving.
    You'll be joining a solid guild, with experienced core players scoring +1k in Challenges, and eager to help.
    Join this awesome group now..... learn..... grow..... and kick some Walker ass!
    The rewards and benefits are well worth the effort.
    Nordak
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 176
    edited April 8
    I don't see any option to delete.

Silverhawk
    A few player's have dropped the game, and a few top players are in need of a temporary break, so VanD is currently looking for 7 skilled players, who play both Challenges and Guild Wars, possess good communication skills, and have a fun, drama free approach to the game. Leadership skills or experience an asset as well, as they could use a couple good co-leads.
    500 min preferred in Challenges, top players make +1500 
    Guild Wars participation isn't required, unless of course you sign up for battles. Then full participation with the team is expected, including using all attacks, communicating with lead, and working together to maximize scores.
    You can join the guild direct, by searching #VanD
    If you have any questions, or would like to know more, you can message here, or email me at: [email protected]
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Cheers