Too many radios not enough of my heroes.

I have 430 radios built up and the reason for this is my main heroes (mostly the classic heros like shooter Rick, Jesus, scout Carol, Dwight, Rosita, and Carl) never come up as a call, except for Sasha. Its always the new heros like beta, princess, yumiko ect.. which i dont use. This has been going on for weeks, even months!! Is anyone else having this issue? And will this change? Should i just forget about all the hard work ive put into these heros over the last 3 years? Feeling frustrated...
IrishNudistNoiseratingEngAamieRiotZappaWastelandManSuperhero

Comments

• IrishNudistIrishNudist Member Posts: 42
    I’m not sure if you are joking or not…. But all of the heroes you mentioned are quite useless except for Dwight & Carl for PVP.

If you like outpost maps and/or you kill raiders on guild war, then those heroes have some value.

Yumiko, Princess, Mercer, and Sasha are the most valuable heroes in the game.  Those are the ones that can take you to to the end of a challenge and to complete max sector in a guild war.  

Either way, I do wish they threw in more junk calls for the heroes you mentioned.  I would like a stronger Carl for my defender team.  But if you only have 400ish radios, please use them on more valuable heroes… There may be a good 4th of July call coming up.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,123
    Considering there is the Star Hero and Expert Last Stand there is a reason for players to want to continue to develop even old "useless" heroes. 

Radios should definitely be saved for the best Heroes, but I don't mind making a few calls for less important Heroes if I'm close to upgrading a LT.
    AngelspitIrishNudist
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    @IrishNudist I feel you do but I don't like to use this word useless... I prefer to say less useful

But this does highlight that there are a lot of players out there that use all kinds of different Heroes for all kinds of different reasons. And they should each get their day in rotation.

That said... @Holder turning your nose up at top meta teams isn't necessarily the best way to grow as a player? But maybe this isn't important to you?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • IrishNudistIrishNudist Member Posts: 42
    Agreed on this!  But the reality is…. Typically the star hero for challenge is simply “along for the ride” with heroes such as Yumi/Princess carrying them.  Typically they open gates & crates no matter how many stars they have.

But yes, I agree there is some use for them, even if minimal.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,178
    I also have some other hero’s I would like to improve that never come up, it would be good if they could put 1 tier 1 hero and 1 other hero each day. 
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,163
    Basically, NG offers three kinds of calls

- The single hero 15 call. This rotates and most heroes are featured in these calls, but even here it seems unpopular ones are not featured very often. I fully agree that ALL heroes should be in this rotation. This is not a particularly good call, but it you only want to focus on a particular hero this is a decent call.

- The top tier guaranteed 25 or 40 radio call. This is the best call to promote the best heroes. Most players spend their radios on these calls. The heroes are strictly limited to top tier heroes only.

- The guaranteed "almost all heroes" 25 or 40 radio call. This call has a broad palette of heroes, for example all melee or all ranged, or everyone from a certain class, or something else, like all fathers for the Father's day call. This is the best call, if you already have your best team at many pinks and want to develop your B-team so that you are ready for anyone being star hero, or for Last Stand's expert mode.

So if you want to develop shooter Rick or Dwight, you are out of luck at the moment and really should take the clue that it would be better to start developing someone else.

You should also consider joining a better guild - you can get a lot of radios from the guild challenge rewards. Just so you know, being in a top 10 guild brings in about 400 radios per week just from the guild rewards - so getting 100 per week should be a minimum for anyone putting in some effort in this game. You get 105 radios if your guild gets 36,600 points in the challenge, that's just 1,830 points/player in a 20 person guild.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    400 per week @Burmeliinis I'm coming to join you asap

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    BurmeliinisSparrowMerv