Show available traits in the view for reroll

WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 228
I waste a lot of token to reroll critical aim for assault and Gold for reroll-token and now I found out that this trait is not available for this class. In the view for reroll the available or possible trait should be shown.
JordanYukiFuriousMoldovanATLAS-ZNoiseratingRohlikzauchemNatsuDarkBenjaminTRaiderDave

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    Anything to make things less confusing for newer players i support it. 

+1

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Krabbator
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,106
    That's a pretty good idea, far not everyone knows what traits you can get on different survivor classes.

Would be nice to have in-game view somewhere with all possible traits per-class.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ATLAS-Z
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 149
    Thumb up
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 294
    I waste a lot of token to reroll critical aim for assault and Gold for reroll-token and now I found out that this trait is not available for this class. In the view for reroll the available or possible trait should be shown.
    Gutted for you, sorry to hear. I don’t know how likely this would be to garner some kind of tangible compensation but have you submitted a report to support? I’d give it a try just on the off chance they might reimburse some of what you spent
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 354
    Really?? Critical Aim is NOT available for Assaults!? (PLS confirm!)

I dont think i ever knew that..  charts I have (very breifly) viewed show it as a "ranged" trait, but didnt excluse Assaults. I've had so many other things to worry about rerolling that i didnt find this out the hard way, but damn, I'm so happy I didnt have to!
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 294
    Critical Aim is not available to assaults.

Please agree to confirm  :D
    Stalker20Wattlauefer
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 149
    I agree and confirm...
    That's unfortunate. Thank you for the confirmation.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,829
    https://nextgames.helpshift.com/hc/en/4-the-walking-dead-no-man-s-land/faq/1840-critical-aim-trait-hunters-and-shooters/

Critical Aim Trait (Hunters and Shooters)

Last Updated: 916d
    Critical Aim being a Hunter and Shooter Survivor trait, gives normal attacks X% chance to stun a target regardless of Body Shots, and Critical Hits have X% chance to stun a target. The stun lasts for 1 turn.
    Rohlikzauchem
    Well, if you're going to point out the obvious like that... (haha)

Its only been 2.5 yrs... thats barely enough time for anyone to find out the hard way.
    Krabbator