Exchange of experience for weapons/armor in the Blackmarket

KrabbatorKrabbator Member Posts: 40
The principle is the same as with tomatoes. At the moment, we can exchange surplus tomatoes for weapons with random characteristics in the Blackmarket and earn Blackmarket currency. Why not go ahead and do the same with experience points? Since it is much easier to accumulate experience points, you can make the price tag a little more expensive. I have all the heroes of level 29, there are several ordinary survivors of the same level 29 and a considerable amount of weapons and armor improved to the maximum. I will soon hit a maximum of 13 million and I will have nowhere to spend my earned experience points.
The prickly cactus brought the mice to tears, but they continued to nibble on it.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,803
    @Krabbator why not upgrade random weapons or survivors from free calls as xp banks for later?  Tomato supplies can't be banked, that's the main difference supplies and xp.  Xp can be used even if you are full, supplies can't.
  • KrabbatorKrabbator Member Posts: 40
    edited July 27
    zbot said:
    @Krabbator why not upgrade random weapons or survivors from free calls as xp banks for later?  Tomato supplies can't be banked, that's the main difference supplies and xp.  Xp can be used even if you are full, supplies can't.
    Reasonable, but not an argument. Why would I use random things for "experience banks" if there is already an excess of experience? It's pointless. And BM does not often have offers for tomatoes, not to mention the fact that it will not be possible to abuse the earnings of Blackmarket tokens in this way. If that's what you mean. There aren't many good offers on blackmarket that I don't already have. And only those who have been playing for a long time and have completely upgraded heroes, things and weapons on their account can have excess experience. At the moment, I have upgraded almost everything, but I continue to farm experience points at every opportunity. Accordingly, I get more than I spend. I took the crossbow from the event and have already upgraded to the maximum. I was hoping for things from the WG store, but unforeseen circumstances arose.
    The prickly cactus brought the mice to tears, but they continued to nibble on it.
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but why are there no tools in exchange for BM points ever since the update? I've been waiting for flares and very rarely see any type come up.