what are the 4 best traits for Princess ?

I'm sure its been asked before, but what are her best traits...

Lucky Ruthless Marksman and Revenge  ?

Lucky Revenge Retaliate and Dodge ?

or some other combo ?

currently i have marksman revenge retaliate dodge  - and i down want to waste the re rolls

Answers

• Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,262
    Mine has ruthless, sure shot, lucky and marksman. Works well with her lt and she charges well. 
    BigFellaSteve
    BigFellaStevefaster
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,605
    Ruthless, marksman, lucky are needed

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Stalker20BigFellaSteveMuirna
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,231
    edited July 28
    Depends if you want her Offensive or Defensive:

Defensive - Lucky, Dodge, Retaliate, Revenge (but Revenge will be almost unused, might as well have Marksman instead).

Offensive - Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless (fourth trait could be SS to match badging bonuses better).

Not sure what's your level of play but I'd advice to have Princess Defensive, Mercer is more suited to be Offensive assault. It's good to have at least 1 of each. 
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ThüringerATLAS-ZBigFellaSteve

Defensive - Lucky, Dodge, Retaliate, Revenge (but Revenge will be almost unused, might as well have Marksman instead).

Offensive - Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless (fourth trait could be SS to match badging bonuses better).

Not sure what's your level of play but I'd advice to have Princess Defensive, Mercer is more suited to be Offensive assault. It's good to have at least 1 of each. 

I'm going to disagree with you there buddy these two both need to be full offense.

Princess is your number one damage dealer in Nightmare challenge if you are going for perfect score. And even if you're not going for a perfect score one day you might decide you would like to and you should have her properly set up in that event. You can always have Abraham or Rufus or a normal Survivor assault set up defensively.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    BigFellaSteveFuriousMoldovanechonap

I'll reroll revenge off Princess one day, but it's very low priority. She has everything she needs. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    BigFellaSteve
    Interesting @ATLAS-Z you have Mercer set up like mine, many say sure shot is not good for working with Sasha lt, I have no problems with it, there are a few videos on my YouTube with him and you can see it works. 
    edited July 28
    Stalker20 said:
    Interesting @ATLAS-Z you have Mercer set up like mine, many say sure shot is not good for working with Sasha lt, I have no problems with it, there are a few videos on my YouTube with him and you can see it works. 

I pretty much mostly use Mercer in guild wars, and few challenge missions suited to him even without charge points. Sure shot gives me a spec more damage in challenge missions since no Sasha. 

So he doesn't get s much action as princess.

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Stalker20
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 127

ATLAS-Z said:
    I pretty much mostly use Mercer in guild wars, and few challenge missions suited to him even without charge points. Sure shot gives me a spec more damage in challenge missions since no Sasha. 

so Mercer in GW and Princess in the weekly challenge ?

ATLAS-Z
  • HeadBusterHeadBuster Member Posts: 4
    Ruthless, marksman, lucky,The remaining one doesn't have much impact, anything is OK
    MuirnaechonapBigFellaSteve
    edited July 28
    ATLAS-Z said:

I'm going to disagree with you there buddy these two both need to be full offense.

Princess is your number one damage dealer in Nightmare challenge if you are going for perfect score. And even if you're not going for a perfect score one day you might decide you would like to and you should have her properly set up in that event. You can always have Abraham or Rufus or a normal Survivor assault set up defensively.

Nah man, I even made Mercer defensive and never looked back. His LT does all the dmg you need. He can be great offensive of course and just maul everything slightly faster. But he'll never use the second part of his LT when offensive though.

You want Princess defensive - she's a charging machine and that's what you want from defensive assault for precision crowd control, it'll save you a retry in many sketchy situations. 

In nightmare challenge - fire is your number 1 dmg dealer, not Princess. That's why you want fire+cripple pistol on Yumiko.

PS: since Revenge has been useless in PY-meta, thinking about rerolling it to MM or Ruthless one of these days.

ATLAS-Z said:

so Mercer in GW and Princess in the weekly challenge ?

Yes because Princess doesn't need Sasha in the lead to charge, so you can use her with Star Hero in the lead.

Mercer needs Sasha leading to charge on body shots and he's great at quickly killing multiple special walkers on GW maps, saves you a ton of time as well.
    Previously 20 minute maps now take 2-4 minutes to finish.
    BigFellaSteve
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 365

I have my Mercer as a hybrid (3 Dmg+3 Dmg Rdx badges) and MM, Ruthless, Dodge and Lucky traits.

Makes better use of both aspects of his leader trait. He runs almost exclusively in PMY/SMY teams.

echonapBigFellaSteve
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 429
    edited July 28
    All out offensive for me. Offensive Princess’ 4 best traits are Lucky, Marksman and Ruthless. If you have a great badge set for another trait then that’s the best fourth trait, otherwise it might not make a big enough difference to be worth the reroll tokens

echonapBigFellaSteve
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 181
    I have Lucky, Ruthless, Marksman, and Dodge on both Princess and Mercer and 3 damage, 3 critical damage for badges. Zero plans to change. Works well.
    echonapBigFellaSteve