Who Wants a Broken Savior Handgun? 🤔

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,155
    This is why they should've just left the Guild Shop open, and give all the guilds that lost a 1.5 RP multiplier, and all the players that didn't get to play about 500-700 bonus RP. It's too late for that, so they should just break the weapon some more:

Gold Piercing
    Gold Wrestler
    Silver Bulletproof
    Infused Crippling

:trollface:

Then have a community event for another "broken" weapon that everyone can earn at the same time.
    ATLAS-ZStalker20
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,155
    For the community event we can get skins like a Squirt Gun and a Balloon bat.
    Governator
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,262
    Instead of getting a forum badge the reward for contributing to this thread should be the broken Savior gun, or just give it to everyone 🙂
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,213
    I’ll take a broken weapon! 
    One of the best guns in any game was the Broken Butterfly, if you know you know 😉
    打不过就跑ATLAS-Z
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,084
    i'll take it! 🙂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 867
    Over here!!! Please and thank you!!!

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 867
    edited July 29
    Throw in this too!!!: 
    (Picture courtesy of @ATLAS-Z )

ATLAS-ZBigBob
  • UrsusprimusUrsusprimus Member Posts: 3
    I‘d like the gun, too. Especially since I played on the first day and can‘t do anything with my reward points now…
    ATLAS-Z
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 793
    Can I trade a working flare gun for one please 😍
    DresdenATLAS-ZShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • WVRICKWVRICK Member Posts: 19
    I’d love to have one for sure
    Here's my trade 👇
    RiotZappa
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 181
    Lexia said:
    Please be aware that the GW Shop equipments were altered due to issues with GW game mode. The equipments are not supposed to work properly, but will be back brand new in the next GW season. This has been shared in the in-game news as well, and if you spent resources to upgrade the Saviour Pistol, those have been sent back to you :smile:
    What do you mean by change? My friend used the damaged Savior hangun (1481), but still had a good ignition and broken leg, and used it to complete this round of challenges, so what do you mean by "should not work normally"? Does it just mean that the attack power is reduced? This change is really not very smart!
    I haven't tested it extensively, but as far as I can tell, it does not cripple, even though it still says it is infused.
    打不过就跑
    They disabled the cripple on it so what's the point? If you don't want Yumi killing anything, then don't give her damage and critical damage badges. If you want fire, get the flare gun or winter flare gun in the Black Market. I've never had a problem in island 11, 12, 18 or anywhere else with an offensive SPY team, so I guess I don't get it.
    BenjaminTShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,605
    Muirna said:
    They disabled the cripple on it so what's the point? If you don't want Yumi killing anything, then don't give her damage and critical damage badges. If you want fire, get the flare gun or winter flare gun in the Black Market. I've never had a problem in island 11, 12, 18 or anywhere else with an offensive SPY team, so I guess I don't get it.

What's the point of forum badges? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Paste
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 96
    I would like one!
  • 打不过就跑打不过就跑 Member Posts: 32
    edited July 31
    It seems that the probability of red injection skill has also been modified low, but it does not affect its collection value at all. Isn't it cooler to have a weapon with abnormal red skill?
    Today, I tested with the second account for a while. The red injection skill seems to be normal again, and the trigger is very normal.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,605
    edited July 30
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Muirna said:

What's the point of forum badges? 
    What blasphemy is this?  I thought I liked you, but now I don't. Is there a badge for hating @ATLAS-Z? I want one. :sunglasses:

Lol.

Thanks for making my point buddy.

Not every everything treasured is an item of power.

@Muirna take note

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Governator
    @ATLAS-Z I'd say let them implement your idea about having Beta weeks for bug testing that don't count toward scores and leaderboards and they can give this broken weapon out to those who find and report bugs.
    ShadowWalker
  • AdzKyleAdzKyle Member Posts: 39
    Yeah gutted I didn’t get this when it was available. Would love to own it 
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 429
    Muirna said:
    @ATLAS-Z I'd say let them implement your idea about having Beta weeks for bug testing that don't count toward scores and leaderboards and they can give this broken weapon out to those who find and report bugs.
    Getting players to test for free and then rewarding them for reporting bugs is a genius idea. Everyone’s getting something they value and it doesn’t really cost anyone anything  :)
    Muirna
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    Had one. Scrapped it with the nerf 🤷‍♂️. No objections if they want to hand it out though!

Aren't they planning to just have it back in the shops when GW is back? I'll get it again then at full damage.
    Stalker20
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    Is the infused trait (cripple) fully disabled or just reduced chance? If cripple is disabled so no infused trait then this is an ordinary flare gun but with reduced damage. If cripple is still functioning then it does seem to have some usefulness.
    Cronus said:
    Is the infused trait (cripple) fully disabled or just reduced chance? If cripple is disabled so no infused trait then this is an ordinary flare gun but with reduced damage. If cripple is still functioning then it does seem to have some usefulness.
    It is not completely disabled, but the probability is reduced
    Muirna
    Cronus said:
    It does not cripple at all in the experimenting I have done with it at high enough levels.
    Muirna said:
    Cronus said:
    It does not cripple at all in the experimenting I have done with it at high enough levels.
    Today, I tested with the second account for a while. The red injection skill seems to be normal again, and the trigger is very normal.
    Very strange。
    Muirna said:
    Cronus said:
    Very strange。
    Did you get it to cripple any walkers? Can you link a video if you do since that isn'tmy experience with it or anyone I've talked to who has it. Thanks!