Who Wants a Broken Savior Handgun? 🤔

13»

Comments

• 打不过就跑打不过就跑 Member Posts: 29
    Muirna said:
    Muirna said:
    Cronus said:
    Is the infused trait (cripple) fully disabled or just reduced chance? If cripple is disabled so no infused trait then this is an ordinary flare gun but with reduced damage. If cripple is still functioning then it does seem to have some usefulness.
    It does not cripple at all in the experimenting I have done with it at high enough levels.
    Today, I tested with the second account for a while. The red injection skill seems to be normal again, and the trigger is very normal.
    Very strange。
    Did you get it to cripple any walkers? Can you link a video if you do since that isn'tmy experience with it or anyone I've talked to who has it. Thanks!
    I don't have a video. Youtobe is forbidden in my country, but someone in the forum posted a video, which was just tested with a new hero, like a bug to test the skills of a new hero, using this broken gun.
  • RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 101
    I don't have a video. Youtobe is forbidden in my country, but someone in the forum posted a video, which was just tested with a new hero, like a bug to test the skills of a new hero, using this broken gun.
    Why is such a good website forbidden in your country?
    Cronus
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 176
    Muirna said:
    Muirna said:
    Cronus said:
    Is the infused trait (cripple) fully disabled or just reduced chance? If cripple is disabled so no infused trait then this is an ordinary flare gun but with reduced damage. If cripple is still functioning then it does seem to have some usefulness.
    It does not cripple at all in the experimenting I have done with it at high enough levels.
    Today, I tested with the second account for a while. The red injection skill seems to be normal again, and the trigger is very normal.
    Very strange。
    Did you get it to cripple any walkers? Can you link a video if you do since that isn'tmy experience with it or anyone I've talked to who has it. Thanks!
    If they were using it with Hershel, his leader trait would explain it versus anything to do with the traits of the weapon. His leader trait can cripple, and from my understanding his leader trait is currently bugged and cripples 100% of the time.
    Shezza10
    My friend, dictators cannot let people see the real world outside! My country is full of lies! The means of dictatorship!
    CronusRohlikzauchemGovernator
    edited August 2
    Muirna said:
    Muirna said:
    Muirna said:
    Cronus said:
    Very strange。
    If they were using it with Hershel, his leader trait would explain it versus anything to do with the traits of the weapon. His leader trait can cripple, and from my understanding his leader trait is currently bugged and cripples 100% of the time.
    I can definitely tell you that a broken pistol can break a leg, but the trigger probability is sometimes not very normal. I asked my friends that some of them have broken legs and some are abnormal.But on the whole, it is normal, not weakened at all。
  • RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 101
    My friend, dictators cannot let people see the real world outside! My country is full of lies! The means of dictatorship!
    This is answer i was hoping for! Stay strong dude! 💪
    Governator
  • RocketRacoonRocketRacoon Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2

I don't have any fire pistol so I've used broken savior pistol in this challenge and recorded round 75 to 80 it didn't cripple at all for me you can watch my videos above 👆
    打不过就跑
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 142

I don't have any fire pistol so I've used broken savior pistol in this challenge and recorded round 75 to 80 it didn't cripple at all for me you can watch my videos above 👆
    How do you know the handgun is not crippling? Is it from the animation? Kind of hard to tell because her shot will be followed by crippling RoAR, but yeah maybe if you really pay attention you're right.
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 167
    Instead of the broken pistol I would prefer the broken shooter armor ;)
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 142
    kmr said:
    Instead of the broken pistol I would prefer the broken shooter armor ;)
    Beggars can't be choosers, come on

If one may choose I would prefer non broken reroll tokens

Though arguably all reroll tokens are broken :dizzy:
    Stalker20ShadowWalker