One thread to rule them all: What will be the next bug for tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 133
    Starting challenge at round one makes you realise how BORING this game is....Hope everyone takes a (long) break, I will.
    BloodyChainsawRiotZappaGovernatorMFJigsawAnjelosDeathwish19TeamDead
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 407
    tallinie said:
    I guess everyone starts with zero round passes when challenge finally starts again.. :-(
    Its sad to be right... From full round passes to 0 round passes. 
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 835
    Using the Michonne's Cat support takes away a charge point
    "Duct tape 2 cats together. Problem solved."

- Stay safe survivor 
    Stalker20GovernatorShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanATLAS-ZRiotZappaBloodyChainsawDeathwish19
  • AdzKyleAdzKyle Member Posts: 48
    I had my best ever challenge last week of 4000+ and got 20+ level passes. By far my best ever by a long way. And now it’s reset??? Raging
    Winston457MFJigsawStalker20GovernatorRiotZappaBloodyChainsawDeathwish19TeamDead
  • AdzKyleAdzKyle Member Posts: 48
    Compensation is free fuel
    and double xp for everyone? How’s that fair on those that did much better and had a big level pass? This game is fast being destroyed. 😢
    MFJigsawpooopGovernatorRiotZappaBloodyChainsawDrhooDeathwish19TeamDead
  • poooppooop Member Posts: 7
    Couldn't they give everyone max round passes instead? 

I think I'm going to skip the whole challenge. 
    Also glad I didn't buy that pass yet, maybe its time to move on for this turd!
    AdzKyleMFJigsawGovernatorRiotZappaghost_peppers7eyeW8TeamDeadBloodyChainsaw
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 129
    Other (e.g,, launching game causes phone to explode)
    I completed the challenge for the first time ever last week and got 5k stars for the first time ever.  Feels like a waste of time now.
    MFJigsawAdzKyleGovernatorRiotZappaBloodyChainsawghost_pepperDeathwish19
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 326
    With you, Chainsaw....Fouled Prison is yet another kick in the dick. Why just not run it back from last week's challenge since they are stripping us of all of our round passes. These people are criminals.
    Stalker20Drhooghost_pepperTeamDeadBloodyChainsaw
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 835
    edited August 2022
    Am I the only one happy with the 7 day booster, 10 nades, and radioactive for the entire week? 

If this is the case, I hope they mess up the round passes every week! 😆
    GovernatorShadowWalkerAnjelosNoiseratingDresdenBloodyChainsaw
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,302
    Calm everyone.

That's all part of the long awaited April's Fools pranks 🤣
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    GovernatorRiotZappaShadowWalkerAnjelosDeathwish19ChrisScorpio
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,771
    With you, Chainsaw....Fouled Prison is yet another kick in the dick. Why just not run it back from last week's challenge since they are stripping us of all of our round passes. These people are criminals.

Kicked in the dick... Yeah, that actually feels about right. I know it's not deliberate, but it still FEELS like a good dick-kick. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Stalker20打不过就跑GovernatorBloodyChainsawDeathwish19
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,731
    T-Dog starts all maps on fire
    A Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40-Watt Range would feel like good compensation on top of everything else given out.  :sunglasses:
    RiotZappaStalker20ShadowWalkers7eyeW8DresdenDeathwish19SPC_TORRESRohlikzauchem
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 507
    Am I the only one happy with the 7 day booster, 10 nades, and radioactive for the entire week? 

You’re not alone, but you might be the only person brave enough to admit it   :D

They’re probably a bit understaffed and having a hell week in the office, I’ve been there. It sucks. 

Maybe we should start another ‘we still appreciate your efforts, NG’ thread? 
    NoiseratingBloodyChainsaw
  • leadingZeroleadingZero Member Posts: 31

You’re not alone, but you might be the only person brave enough to admit it   :D

They’re probably a bit understaffed and having a hell week in the office, I’ve been there. It sucks. 

Maybe we should start another ‘we still appreciate your efforts, NG’ thread? 
    But what about all the previous weeks?
    Deathwish19
  • MaelekMaelek Member Posts: 6
    NEXT BUG
    Hero attacks will damage other heroes if in range/line of fire
    BloodyChainsawRiotZappaDeathwish19AdzKyleGovernator
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,185
    I don't know if I clicked on those 9 comments that won't go away or if the challenge somehow did it. But clearly the game warped me here to the forum. 

Rather that fix this odd warp bug/feature, we all know NG will retain it for it's own purposes. Can't look silly, right? IWAI!

So rather than request a fix, perhaps I should just post some attention getting inflammatory stuff. Maybe I should just start talking about Ukraine and russia, and I'll use a bunch of loaded keywords like "war" and "invasion" and stuff. Oh! I should talk about putin and NATO those are good too. And then there's that new word HIMARS. Gotta mention that one!

Will they even notice I just used forbidden words? Are they that removed from both the game AND the forum? Or maybe they'll just be like

s7eyeW8Deathwish19ShadowWalkerTeamDeadFuriousMoldovanStalker20RiotZappaGovernatorMFJigsaw
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,158
    BigBob said:
    @capibara yeah, that was about the most boring game ever. Fate worse then death LOL
    ..yes .. but i think i've seen even more boring than Compass Point 😂😂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Governator
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 191
    What pisses me off the most is that they gave us this f... challenge after all the crap they did. 
    GovernatorBloodyChainsawRiotZappa
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,731
    T-Dog starts all maps on fire
    ladre5 said:
    What pisses me off the most is that they gave us this f... challenge after all the crap they did. 
    Agree. Could have given us the KAZ Challenge as a “do over.” :neutral:
    BloodyChainsawladre5ChrisScorpioRiotZappaAdzKyle