One thread to rule them all: What will be the next bug for tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 406
    tallinie said:
    I guess everyone starts with zero round passes when challenge finally starts again.. :-(
    Its sad to be right... From full round passes to 0 round passes. 
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,399
    Other (e.g,, launching game causes phone to explode)
    With you, Chainsaw....Fouled Prison is yet another kick in the dick. Why just not run it back from last week's challenge since they are stripping us of all of our round passes. These people are criminals.

Kicked in the dick... Yeah, that actually feels about right. I know it's not deliberate, but it still FEELS like a good dick-kick. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Stalker20打不过就跑GovernatorBloodyChainsawDeathwish19
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 261
    Am I the only one happy with the 7 day booster, 10 nades, and radioactive for the entire week? 

If this is the case, I hope they mess up the round passes every week! 😆
    You’re not alone, but you might be the only person brave enough to admit it   :D

They’re probably a bit understaffed and having a hell week in the office, I’ve been there. It sucks. 

Maybe we should start another ‘we still appreciate your efforts, NG’ thread? 
    NoiseratingBloodyChainsaw
  • leadingZeroleadingZero Member Posts: 31
    Am I the only one happy with the 7 day booster, 10 nades, and radioactive for the entire week? 

If this is the case, I hope they mess up the round passes every week! 😆
    You’re not alone, but you might be the only person brave enough to admit it   :D

They’re probably a bit understaffed and having a hell week in the office, I’ve been there. It sucks. 

Maybe we should start another ‘we still appreciate your efforts, NG’ thread? 
    But what about all the previous weeks?
    Deathwish19
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,991
    BigBob said:
    @capibara yeah, that was about the most boring game ever. Fate worse then death LOL
    ..yes .. but i think i've seen even more boring than Compass Point 😂😂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Governator
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 186
    What pisses me off the most is that they gave us this f... challenge after all the crap they did. 
    GovernatorBloodyChainsawRiotZappa