JayZ and ZXer guide - Survivors Unicorn Traits?

JayZ's NML strategy compendium — nextgames 
Z-Xer Beginners Guide — nextgames

As a beginner who is serious about NML, I cross-referenced both JayZ and ZXer guide but there no up-to-date survivor's unicorn traits guide due to the two new traits, weakening and perseverance. 

I started this game having read both of these guides, so I was well prepared for the coming apocalypse. As a result, I'm level 20, with 3 heroes (Daryl, Rosita, Abraham) and survivors. Due to ZXer guide regarding wasted experiences on Heroes, I don't plan on unlocking Heroes unless needed, at least not till survivor level 24. With that said, I do need tough, resilient survivor's aka Unicorns to survive this apocalyptic journey. I have already deleted many survivors with useless traits according to JayZ guide...I have also deleted many survivors with weakening and perseverance traits as well because they weren't listed on JayZ guide :(

Can someone please do an updated survivor unicorn traits with the addition of the two new traits? ZXer has gear unicorn traits but that is something else. I realized that most here are NML veterans, but won't you think of the children/beginner? 

Happy hunting!

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,597
    edited August 7

As a beginner who is serious about NML, I cross-referenced both JayZ and ZXer guide but there no up-to-date survivor's unicorn traits guide due to the two new traits, weakening and perseverance. 

I started this game having read both of these guides, so I was well prepared for the coming apocalypse. As a result, I'm level 20, with 3 heroes (Daryl, Rosita, Abraham) and survivors. Due to ZXer guide regarding wasted experiences on Heroes, I don't plan on unlocking Heroes unless needed, at least not till survivor level 24. With that said, I do need tough, resilient survivor's aka Unicorns to survive this apocalyptic journey. I have already deleted many survivors with useless traits according to JayZ guide...I have also deleted many survivors with weakening and perseverance traits as well because they weren't listed on JayZ guide :(

Can someone please do an updated survivor unicorn traits with the addition of the two new traits? ZXer has gear unicorn traits but that is something else. I realized that most here are NML veterans, but won't you think of the children/beginner? 

Happy hunting!
    With so many options there is not just one perfect unicorn but many, and this will continue to be true as more great options are developed and released

I think this is why you haven't seen it posted yet because there isn't an agreed upon one perfect set that far surpasses all others

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Deathwish19
  • Chris7thLegionChris7thLegion Member Posts: 95
    edited August 7
    ATLAS-Z said:

Happy hunting!
    With so many options there is not just one perfect unicorn but many, and this will continue to be true as more great options are developed and released

I think this is why you haven't seen it posted yet because there isn't an agreed upon one perfect set that far surpasses all others
    Oh, I see...this is actually a good thing then, because it means I'm closer to maxing than mining. 

But is this also the case for heroes? How often do heroes get updated?
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 241
    I will write traits section later. The more you comment on my thread the faster it will get done 😁
    Member of MavsOG
    ATLAS-ZChris7thLegionAngelspit
  • Chris7thLegionChris7thLegion Member Posts: 95
    ZXer said:
    I will write traits section later. The more you comment on my thread the faster it will get done 😁
    I did, and your unicorn traits guide was very much appreciated! In fact, when I get home, I'm going to print it out.