will Rosita's assault rifle ever become available to buy in a bundle ?

Answers

• BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 126
    not quite what i had in mind  :)
    RiotZappaATLAS-ZAngelspit
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,905
    Probably but not the one that was from the GW
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 126
    which is of course the one i want...
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,262
    You won't get one with infused trait like the gw one, a special functionality one is possible. 
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 175
    Not infused no, but one with widespread, cripple, ignite, root, lucky and silent should be ok.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,597
    And it will still be RAR 🤔😉

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Burmeliinism4sShadowWalker
    And with wider area versus lucky some people will still buy it that already have the Rosita's rifle even though it's only a tiny Improvement

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • RikochetRikochet Member Posts: 15
    there are other items like armor I would buy with Special Functionality like Lucky if it was for sale. Its been Infused in Guild Wars but not for sale.  Weird for a company that seems to be all about money. 
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 865
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @Lexia again, if you want to make money, sell the Rositas Assault rifle in the shop but with a different skin.

Like this:

Swapping lucky and cripple from the original to the example I have here like this would be ideal

@MudMoccasin will also be happy maybe? 
    ^^^^Rick's Assault Rifle with a foregrip and Eotech sight? SWEET!!!!
    Or..... it could look like this and be given Gold Ensnare/Rooting:

Carl_Tyreese999
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,213
    Rikochet said:
    there are other items like armor I would buy with Special Functionality like Lucky if it was for sale. Its been Infused in Guild Wars but not for sale.  Weird for a company that seems to be all about money. 
    They have sold 2 of these in recent weeks… 
    ATLAS-ZThüringer
    Firekid said:
    Rikochet said:

I have seen it for Bruisers and Scouts, but not Hunter, Assault and Shooter. Would love unicorn armor for SMY and would easily pay for it.
  • ThüringerThüringer Member Posts: 89
    Rikochet said:
    Firekid said:
    Rikochet said:

I have seen it for Bruisers and Scouts, but not Hunter, Assault and Shooter. Would love unicorn armor for SMY and would easily pay for it.
    I have seen it for Bruisers and Warriors...  ;)

Come on with Assaults, Shooters and Hunters! Gold Ruthless and Gold Primed! Money ready!
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 427
    Seems like they’re working through all the old armours from GW shop, I’m waiting on the Lucky/Primed Bruiser armour with my pocket money already in my hand  :)
    ATLAS-Z
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 865
    I remember this gem was offered the week of June 6th, 2018:

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    Seems like they’re working through all the old armours from GW shop, I’m waiting on the Lucky/Primed Bruiser armour with my pocket money already in my hand  :)
    If I could give you mine I would, I've barely used it :lol:
    WellyLuga said:

You should bro. Now that herding/interrupt is fixed, this is easily the best in class armor for bruiser. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

You should bro. Now that herding/interrupt is fixed, this is easily the best in class armor for bruiser. 
    I don't know, well you give up health and anti stun. If I'm using a bruiser I'm wanting them to be more tanky than overwatching 🤷‍♂️
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

I don't know, well you give up health and anti stun. If I'm using a bruiser I'm wanting them to be more tanky than overwatching 🤷‍♂️
    Just don’t get hit  :D
    WellyLugaATLAS-Z
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

Is that the way the game is headed now? Max damage bruisers too? :lol:
    BenjaminTATLAS-Z
    edited August 14
    WellyLuga said:
    WellyLuga said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

Is that the way the game is headed now? Max damage bruisers too? :lol:
    Maybe? I do have this feeling we’re one new weapon away from T-Dog (and his double punish/weakening giving him Princess-like charging ability) becoming a max damage bruiser. Does it really sound so crazy? :#
  • StefankingxStefankingx Member Posts: 25
    i concur would buy RAR anyday but with improved stats