Jail Break Issue

I’m ok with the walkers and the spawns, but hate having the runners get grabbed before they can exit the map. Even if you can free them, they just stand there to get eaten the next turn. Jeez. 

MrLuckyATLAS-Zs7eyeW8ADPaqliorsalmanAngelspit

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,630
    Yeah I'm torn here. It's annoying AF... but it sure does mix it up. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,691
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Not really fair to have your mission determined by whether or not the runner can dodge the walker before he exits the map. Once they are grabbed, it is nearly impossible to free them or keep them from being eaten. Plain sucks when that happens. At that point it is Flee, Spend Gold, Replay and suck up the loss of gold and gas or wait 2+ hours for healing. :neutral:
    ADPaqfasterMrLuckyNovell
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,917
    Tell them to use 1/2 AP to move then repeat instead of running, you know you're in trouble when you see the red line.  Remember what Darryl taught you.
    Stalker20FuriousMoldovanwmsAngelspit
  • Chris7thLegionChris7thLegion Member Posts: 95
    I’m ok with the walkers and the spawns, but hate having the runners get grabbed before they can exit the map. Even if you can free them, they just stand there to get eaten the next turn. Jeez. 

This mission is quite easy for me. What I do is free both survivors before the first spawn happens. If you can do those successfully, your survivors will not be grabbed. 
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 248
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Not really fair to have your mission determined by whether or not the runner can dodge the walker before he exits the map. Once they are grabbed, it is nearly impossible to free them or keep them from being eaten. Plain sucks when that happens. At that point it is Flee, Spend Gold, Replay and suck up the loss of gold and gas or wait 2+ hours for healing. :neutral:
    You do not need to free them. I often just leave them in struggle and exit anyway. Kind of good as distraction for at least 1 walker ...
    Member of MavsOG
    ATLAS-Z
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,094
    had the same 2 times… wit( luck i have not to play again that map
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MrLucky
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 239
    edited September 6
    The mission is to free them, not to save them. The mission shouldn't be lost if they are killed, it can't be my team's fault if they run into the walkers.
    I also ask myself if the team leader talent works for them. Then maybe Huntsman Daryl would be an idea, or Beta.
    BenjaminT
  • wmswms Member Posts: 113
    NPC is touch by walker so they  just stand next to walker instead of completing the escape is annoying also.
    Zbot reread the issue.  
    Governator
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,244
    wms said:
    NPC is touch by walker so they  just stand next to walker instead of completing the escape is annoying also.
    Zbot reread the issue.  

Gov's original post was exactly about NPCs. :smile:

Zbot was just joking based on the fact that you can't control NPC.

😆

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide