So, how is Tyreese?

2»

Comments

• echonapechonap Member Posts: 187
    Thursday 9/8 which happens to be my birthday 
    iosononegan
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,213
    Lexia said:
    Unfortunately no right answers 😶 Maybe we need to have another go at another time? 🤔
    Sounds good. I’ll have another guess when it’s allowed! 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,598
    Angelspit said:
     Mmm?

To keep it alive! Lol. Jk... Not really. Kinda. Kidding... Maybe...

Love me some Tyreese though, will make him useful if I can. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Angelspithuskersoxfan
  • BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 427
    Angelspit said:
    I'm still on the fence about buying the current survival pass, and was wondering if Tyreese was any good? Does he have the potential to become the 2nd best warrior at least? I haven't seen discussions about him.

I’m really excited about getting him rerolled to have Lucky and Weakening, and then give him an Ensnare weapon. Hopefully Tyresse’s Hammer is in NG’s plans. Push mechanics and guaranteed rooting on charge attacks please :)
    MudMoccasinhuskersoxfanAngelspit
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 140
    BenjaminT said:
    Angelspit said:
    I'm still on the fence about buying the current survival pass, and was wondering if Tyreese was any good? Does he have the potential to become the 2nd best warrior at least? I haven't seen discussions about him.

I’m really excited about getting him rerolled to have Lucky and Weakening, and then give him an Ensnare weapon. Hopefully Tyresse’s Hammer is in NG’s plans. Push mechanics and guaranteed rooting on charge attacks please :)
    Ha ha 
    Game is already too easy 😛 but well could be fun though 🤣. 
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 788
    edited September 23
    Looking forward to his New Year's call. 400 radios per call, 40% chance of 2023 tokens, 40 rerolls. Let's do this! 
    BenjaminT
    Sg_Death said:
    BenjaminT said:
    Angelspit said:

Ha ha 
     :D 

It needs to be a viable alternative to morning star if it’s not just going to sit on the shelf next to Obsidian Ripper, so I hope it’ll be something which for some maps will be the best option. If it has the three space arc attack that standard warrior weapons do then that shouldn’t be too powerful, no? Maybe five for charge attack?
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 140
    BenjaminT said:
    Sg_Death said:
    BenjaminT said:
    Angelspit said:

Ha ha 
     :D 

It needs to be a viable alternative to morning star if it’s not just going to sit on the shelf next to Obsidian Ripper, so I hope it’ll be something which for some maps will be the best option. If it has the three space arc attack that standard warrior weapons do then that shouldn’t be too powerful, no? Maybe five for charge attack?
    Yeah or maybe just one attack, and you have to use Walker Mike or a option to move after you have attacked 😉
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
  • find2046find2046 Member Posts: 135
    His hero trait = crippling.  We have crippled with silent ranged weapons.  I don't see any benefit to use him.
    Besides, there are still some issued on push mechanism.  I think "suffer" will make it worse.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    find2046 said:
    His hero trait = crippling.  We have crippled with silent ranged weapons.  I don't see any benefit to use him.
    Besides, there are still some issued on push mechanism.  I think "suffer" will make it worse.
    The crippling side is the secondary part of his LT IMO. It also does a % damage of a walkers total health per turn which goes as high as 20% dependent on his rarity, I know Zeke and Beta are great for crowd control but I'd say that would make Tyreese the best warrior in the game but obviously it's tough to say until he's up to a decent level.
    BigBobBenjaminT
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 866
    Lexia said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Tyreese Says... 

.... 👀

^^^^^ Is there a clue to the name of this?
    Firekid said:
    Argh I’m torn between the 12th and 19th….. I’m going to go with Monday 12th September 12 UTC. 
    God damn it! 
    ShadowWalker
  • BamsterBamster Member Posts: 17
    The call is live, wasted 200 radios to get 3x Tyreese
    By any other name I am still, BILLBAM.
    So far I’ve chucked 400 radios at this :o

managed to reroll Follow Through for Lucky but I’m stopping there for now
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    Firekid said:
    I’ve used tyreese a fair bit and am excited about him. Yes I believe he will be the go to second warrior. His vortex’s are a bit buggy at the moment so hopefully that will get fixed but looking forward to getting his leader trait up and doing more damage than fire and reducing movement on walkers. 
    Survival pass is worth it just for walker Mike, the head start on tyreese is just a bonus. 
    So after playing with him how would you set his traits?
    I haven’t really played with him yet, going to need some way to charge himself before sending him out. But will probably be going ruthless, weakening, lucky and strong.
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 185
    Tyreese leader trait got a bug
    I sent a feedback to the help platform
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,151
    @MudMoccasin I think you found the next forum meme competition :D
    MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovan
    Please fix his posture!!!!! Either his head is slumped forward or his shoulders are drooping or both..... Either way, he looks lethargic:

Killdozer187_FuriousMoldovanRiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,170
    I didn't want to say anything because when I say negative stuff they stop listening.

So I'm glad someone else did.

The body graphic needs some adjustment and fixing please. It's not ok.
    MudMoccasinSg_DeathFuriousMoldovan
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 788
    Please fix his posture!!!!! Either his head is slumped forward or his shoulders are drooping or both..... Either way, he looks lethargic:

POV: Tyreese receives Fentanyl instead of Narcan 
    MudMoccasinFuriousMoldovan
    Lexia said:
    Tyreese Says.. 
    .... 👀
    Well.... now we know:

^^^^Looks wicked!!!!  Hope this becomes somewhat of a game changer!!!

ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,226
    How is Tyrese? No clue what is wrong with his posture, but he looks like he's thinking, "Sigh.... This again?"

Everything is fine...

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    MudMoccasin
    edited November 7

Sounds right 😂

Angelspit said:

Tyreese should definitely be the second best Warrior, as long as his "debuff" circles don't get bugged out.

His ability of doing hp% dmg and slowing down walkers is a mix of melee version of Mercer+cripple - should be extra helpful on maps with special nonstun walkers.

When properly rerolled - Tyreese is a real beast! Holding back the whole crowd of special walkers, he has proven to be very helpful on so many maps! 😎

AngelspitMudMoccasinFirekid