So, has anyone done the maths???..

So Governor, Haggie and Glenn are the ones that help you with tomatoes and/or XP BUT has anyone done the calculation that which one of them is best for time and/or fuel wise?.. TY..

P.S. I would really appreciate if someone can guide me towards a post like most efficient way to farm tom/xp.. TY..

Comments

• BamsterBamster Member Posts: 17
    I believe maggie and glenn only add to the XP rewards not tomatoes.  I seem to remember a post a couple years back where someone did a trial and he determined that glenn gave slightly better rewards when used with maggie.  I personally have always used the Governer for improved total rewards.

By any other name I am still, BILLBAM.
    Farigh
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 56
    If you are on a gas booster, always lead with Gov. If not, Farm 100 kills with Maggie in lead for XP, Pizza Glenn in lead for Tomatoes. Training armor on all as well.
    FarighechonapBlackF
  • FarighFarigh Member Posts: 18
    If not, Farm 100 kills with Maggie in lead for XP, Pizza Glenn in lead for Tomatoes.
    '100 kills' is that a mission or something?..
    ATLAS-Z
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 365
    He means farm any scavenger or appropriate difficulty challenge mission until you reach 100 kills. Anything after that, you only gain 1XP per kill and it's no longer efficient to go on. Find a new mission, and start over.
    Farigh
    TYSM Phalanx44, everything I needed to know.. Really really appreciate it.. TY..
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 187
    Bamster said:
    I believe maggie and glenn only add to the XP rewards not tomatoes.  I seem to remember a post a couple years back where someone did a trial and he determined that glenn gave slightly better rewards when used with maggie.  I personally have always used the Governer for improved total rewards.

If you can’t answer the question, why post? 
    @Phalanx44 I have Eugene, Negan and T-dog, which one I should level as my highest bruiser?..
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 106
    I wouldn't spend on Eugene just yet since he requires a lot of rerolling later, in any case keep the bruiser traits on level 4 whle  gathering reroll tokens since it'll cost more hero tokens to reroll a character on higher trait levels. You can reroll traits when the character becomes legendary.
    Farigh
    @Farigh of those three, T-Dog has the better offensive potential, and Eugene has the best defensive potential, but requires a ton of rerolls as SparrowMerv said.. Negan rides the middle ground. I wouldn't invest in him over the other two.
    Farigh
    I forgot to add to my big post above, during any phone or gold events, farm for crates using the Beach Life season mission. It can be cleared in 3-4 turns, yields 3 chances at the rewards, which aren't hampered by being won in a low level mission, and often you get gas as a reward too, so it's like a free play for another chance. Even without a gas booster, you could potentially play 2x as many missions as you have gas for.

Lastly, for those that may still need em, if you need to farm Trade Goods, and you dont mind collecting Tomatoes and XP in the process, do Outpost missions (only the ones worth 500+ TG) with this setup; Glenn leads, Maggie and an Assault, or maybe a bruiser, all with Gold Training Gear.
    Since Glenn leads, a percentage of the XP from kills is rewarded as Tomatoes. If Maggie gets all the kills on special walkers, and esspecially the killing blow on the humans, you get a sweet little bonus of both, in addition to capturing the TG from the raid, and all for just 2 gas. Make sure you kill all walkers, including the wave that spawns after opening the gate, before ending. Might as well milk it for every kill possible. And to avoid hospital stays, if your faced with opposition you dont think you can clear without serious injury, just grab the TG, kill the walkers you can, and end the raid. Better to retreat and live to fight another battle, than to spend hours in the hospital, or waste gold/tokens on healing.
    Farigh
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,598
    Farigh said:
    @Phalanx44 I have Eugene, Negan and T-dog, which one I should level as my highest bruiser?..

Fighter Rosita 😎👍

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    I am naturally a defensive player so Eugene's LT seems good with melee classes.. I get he'd be expensive to reroll but for now I just need a bruiser at my max level..

@Phalanx44 what season is that beach life mission?.. And you mean to do it with preset heroes, right?.. Can only do it 5 times with my own..
    Beach Life - Season 7A, mission 6. Play it on easy (Tara is the solo character preset for this mission, not the 5x playable with your own toons).

The season missions can be replayed infinitely with the preset story characters.

You're not running the beach for the kills, or the XP, it's primarily for the fast access to repeated post mission crates. For phones/gold/gas, the rewards dont increase with mission difficulty, so blasting through on easy, in seconds, is quite likely the most efficient means of getting crates. (The xp/tomato/gear rewards will be absolute garbage, but that's not what your running this mission for..
    @Phalanx44 I haven't seen any gold or radio event yet, how rare are they?..
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,170
    I've posted about this farming stuff with these 3 extensively. I don't remember the threads but I know they're here in the forum.
    Farigh
    @Farigh not commom at all - maybe once in 3-4 months.. could be even less. But when they do pop, its good to have a strategy ready.
    Farigh
    edited October 3
    @Phalanx44 I've made few test runs, takes about 15-20 secs. on easiest.. Radios, fuel and gold are pretty consistent.. Even without event, worth running if you need extra bit gold or desperately need few radios (like I did towards the end of 55 radios promotion)..