Anybody home? Still no reply!! And Survivor down

MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
I sent a distress call to the admin/NG on the 3rd of March regarding an issue I had with a survivor I gained after using 15 radio's. He was a level Epic Hunter that went up to level 17. About 10 mins later he just disappeared.

I still haven't had a response even after sending 2 more messages. Since then I have used over 100 phones and no hunter. My current hunter is maxed out at level 14 and is hindering my game play.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? And was it rectified?

Jen

Comments

• Animesh101Animesh101 Member Posts: 83
    null
    That's the rollback bug which existed that time... Now it's fixed... U can get compensation for the last surviver though
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    The thing is they aren't responding. How do I go about getting the compensation? Just very frustrating. I love the game and this has really put me off. I've bought an odd bundle here & there and this is the thanks you get. I won't be doing that again.

They will lose dedicated gamers if they are going to ignore people or help to rectify a problem. I understand & sympathise they have had a lot of flack & stress with the bugs due to outpost. But to not even reply or acknowledge my call isn't great.

I lost a lot through outpost and took that on the chin. But this had nothing to do with the outpost. Yeah it's a bug on the back of that but I am asking them solve this side. I can live with the outpost side. I don't feel like I am asking too much :(
    DrBOB
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    It's not fixed yet. It makes no sense to compensate anyone right now, as you could just get rolled back and lose the compensation you were given. That's why nobody is getting a response. Yes it sucks and looks bad for NG that people are getting rolled back. It would look even worse if they started handing out compensation and then everyone lost it all again anyway.

Patience.
    MissSFX
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited March 2016
    @MissSFX

I doubt they are replying with any detail until the rollback issues are fixed...which THEY ARE NOT FIXED...just experienced my 3rd rollback at 9 AM EST on Saturday March 19 (2 hours ago). Make sure you take screenshots of anything important you earn, just in case it gets lost again, not mention keeping track of your resources with screenshots.

I have sent in a help message last week and have only heard back from them with 2 generic replies (the same messages as posted on the forum). Who knows when they will reply with any detail, but I'm guessing it won't be until after they actually solve the Rollback issue.
    MissSFX
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Sadly, the rollback issue has not been fixed & players are still getting rollbacks even after the most recent maintenance. I know how frustrated you feel.. I just lost 24hrs of serious progress & $20 bundle I bought.
    They have stated that they are tirelessly working on a fix & until they find one & apply it.. There will be no compensations or refunds.. But they will, without a doubt, reimburse/compensate goods we have lost once the problem is rectified.
    It does suck we have to wait, especially when you have spent actual $$ !!! Don't give up just yet!!! :smile:

(Check in Game Issues/Bugs.. There are responses from NG & Mods about Rollbacks in there. Sorry I am not sure how to post link or quotes)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MissSFX
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,506
    Moving to game issues.
    Thank you for everyone's comments. It's nice to know I am not alone. As long as they are aware & looking in to it that's all that matters. It's the just ignoring that is frustrating. Just a little message to apologise and acknowledge would be great
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    here's another post that made me feel better incase you didn't see it @MissSFX
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Thanks @rgerkman will look at that now