Sunday Traffic

I forgot how out of balance this map was. Kudos to those end-gamers who can get through it with the crazy spawns, tanks, and spikeys. I hit the wall at Round 72. Not wasting any more gas or gold on it. Good luck to everyone else. 

NG, can you not make this map so ridiculous? Thanks. 
anniesprinkles

Comments

• JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 571
    I did it with RGG/Tyreese/PGG at round 72, just had to throw a flare near the red car. Got it first try 😜
    GovernatorShadowWalker
    edited November 2022
    Also worked first try at round 78
    AngelspitStalker20
    Debuff circles slows the walkers behind you and pumpkin spikes helps you move forward by pushing and rooting special enemies. 
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,724
    I don't have the Pumpkin Spikes. I think I'm happy with where I'm at. Thanks anyway.
    JordanYukiShadowWalkeranniesprinkles
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,221
    The Pumpkin Spike definitely makes it easier, but it's not that hard to do with RGG Princess Yumiko either. Or if you don't care about the star hero, Princess Mercer Yumiko will work really well.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    GovernatorATLAS-Zanniesprinkles
    The Pumpkin Spike definitely makes it easier, but it's not that hard to do with RGG Princess Yumiko either. Or if you don't care about the star hero, Princess Mercer Yumiko will work really well.
    That team did the trick! Thanks for the tip!
    Stalker20Burmeliinisanniesprinkles
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,756

Yeah PMY any time you're struggling with SMY will usually get it done.

I'm still hoping to have time to finish with star hero. Hotel drinking tonight, tailgating drinking tomorrow... Sure, it'll happen. Lol. 👌

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    anniesprinkles
  • liorsalmanliorsalman Member Posts: 296
    this time with the new weapons I loved this map lol I did 3 videos lol 
    I really enjoyed that 😀
    https://youtu.be/yHqWZ8O_D2Y
    JordanYukianniesprinkles
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 286
    It’s quite easy once you figure out how to freeze the walker. Notice the fence with hard corners on middle top of the map? It’s there so you can stun 5 rows from bottom and that will freeze the top row with it
    Member of MavsOG
    anniesprinkles
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,290
    Round 78 took a lot of attempts but finally got it done, grenade and blast grenade and lucky with getting the exit open early. 
    GovernatorBurmeliinisanniesprinkles
    this time with the new weapons I loved this map lol I did 3 videos lol 
    I really enjoyed that 😀
    https://youtu.be/yHqWZ8O_D2Y
    Same here, I didn’t care much for this challenge before but with the new weapons and Tyreese, this challenge has become one of my favorites
    liorsalman
    Which new weapons work best for ranged? I used Lucky Decemator on Mercer, ROAR on Princess and Cripple/Fire pistol on Yumi the last time. I haven’t bought any Melee weapons in quite some time. 
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,290
    @Governator I had lucky obliterator on Mercer, I find it better than decimator because of extra damage range. 
    Governator
  • liorsalmanliorsalman Member Posts: 296
    Which new weapons work best for ranged? I used Lucky Decemator on Mercer, ROAR on Princess and Cripple/Fire pistol on Yumi the last time. I haven’t bought any Melee weapons in quite some time. 
    I meant to the pumpkin  Mercer axe riot shield obliterator commonwealth the green bulldozer (-: and new armor with primed (-;
    Governator
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,341
    Round 72 
  • ZXerZXer Member Posts: 286
    I use lucky DCM (non tactical because I don’t have it) and the savior for Yumiko. Riot shield on Glenn to help manage another front.

If you’re doing PMY then I guess as long as you have one lucky DCM it should work, but I would think the obliterator as 2nd assault weapons would work better 
    Member of MavsOG
    Governator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,756
    ATLAS-Z said:

Yeah PMY any time you're struggling with SMY will usually get it done.

I'm still hoping to have time to finish with star hero. Hotel drinking tonight, tailgating drinking tomorrow... Sure, it'll happen. Lol. 👌

At the buzzer now sleep... Uggghhhhh

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Stalker20BurmeliinisShadowWalker