Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 17th maintenance

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,387
    Merging this with existing thread regarding this issue.
  • Chriz_the_WizChriz_the_Wiz Member Posts: 4
    Had my 1st 1 day roll back awhile ago after upgrading my level 11 council, says connection lost..wasted time/effort grinding for tomatoes needed to upgrade the council, lost a legendary weapon that i got doing a side mission, a few challenge stars and a trained survivor went back a level below..bummer...
  • FreddyJnrFreddyJnr Member Posts: 20
    There is no longer any point in me playing. I've now been rolled back to the same point three or four times today - the middle of a mission.

Hours and hours wasted.
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    edited March 2016
    Just got hit with the rollback bug. First time. Lost ~ 25 gold, 10-15 radios, 400,000 gold and ~ 98 stars for the challenge. What's funny is that the stars still are counting towards the guild count. I haven't tested if gaining more stars gets the guild more progress.

Forgot to mention, I was at 141 stars before the rollback.
  • dirtyred92dirtyred92 Member Posts: 15
    Had rollback between 8:00am eastern time and 1:00pm eastern time March 19. Lost 50+ stars, $19.99 gold purchase, legendary shooter, trade goods, tomato cans, XP, weapons upgrades, training to that legendary shooter I lost, radio tower upgrade, list goes on and on. Username Dirtyred. This is my 2nd rollback in 2 weeks. Complete BS!!!
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2016
    @zbot @eetu @Teeceezy

I know when I was first rolled back, it was during the first hilltop challenge about two weeks ago. Support and you indicated at that time that the rollback was due to an error in a map which was fixed. I assume you moved on from that theory since rollbacks continued after that time.

However, it seems that since hilltop started again there are a lot more rollbacks. I'm not a coder and don't pretend to have an answer in any way shape or form. But, I like many players, have lost a lot of time and effort with this glitch. I don't wish to go through it again and would rather be safe than sorry.

***Can you please tell us which map you suspected so that we can avoid it? Short of that, can you please remove hilltop from the challenge rotation. If you do and I still get rolled back, so be it. ***

But again if you had suspicions about a map, you had to have some sort of reason for that and if avoiding it means less rollbacks, you'll have happier players.
    ggbatsmasmith93TheLostOnes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    Just got rolled back. In so freaking happy right now, let's see how TOXIC I become.......
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    And another rollback back to Thursday evening.

Hard to stay calm...after a dozen rollbacks.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    atrainofficialjester[Deleted User]DCNatsT_12
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2016
    Just had another rollback, possibly 24hrs back.
    Made a few changes (maybe shouldnt have), left app, signed into game on a 2nd device and all appeared again. Signing out 2nd device, signing back into 1st device, back to normal (as far as I can tell).

Could it be that the 'rollbacks' are in fact erroneous connections to the server, picking an old status. Try again, and you get back to normal. Stay more than 10secs in the wrong status and it becomes the current status.

Just my 2c

@eetu
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    zoson
  • JSS_KKJSS_KK Member Posts: 12
    I just got hit with a 24 hour rollback - lost my new recruits from the radio event (some that I had spent time upgrading), lost my second tank in my walker pit, lost 140 stars from the challenge. SO MUCH TIME WASTED!!!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @JSS_KK Just FYI, I got hit twice within a few hours last night. First roll back was 24 hrs, then I went back another 24 hrs. I've been "stable" since last night. Not holding my breath though.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • biro666biro666 Member Posts: 1
    I played today. Won some new epic survivors and now ewerything is the way it was yesterday. Not happy about it...
    Third rollback and counting.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,703
    Today i was at 181 stars in the challenge and i spent all my radios and got 3 legendary and now i'm back to 154 stars and no survivors from the radio event!! What's going on?? Heeelp!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    What should i do? Spend again my 200 radios or wait? And btw... Now when i open the game seems like i'm stuck in a mission, the eden garden... Probably a mission i played several hoyrs ago when i was at 154 stars... : (
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • bobafettbobafett Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2016
    3rd roll back just happened 40 min ago. Was on wifi, only use 1 device. Same exact time as yesterday.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Just got slammed again. Rolled back so far it is crazy. Ton of supplies, missions, radio calls. Had completed Episodes in hard mode, totally reset, and lost another 40 stars
  • BFChrisChrisBFChrisChris Member Posts: 20
    I got the Same shit, but from 200 Stars to 71. missin pistol lvl20 Upgrade and so On.
    Member of Watchmen
    So bad... I don't know what to do.. Not sure if i have to play or do nothing :(
    edited March 2016
    Rolled too... So bad. Can't play this way!! Lost 50 stars supplies xp upgrades 200 radios and all the radio event.. I had 3 legendary and 2 epic.. Lost everything. If i really lost all that i'll close forever with this game. It's totally a waste of time
    camaro86m[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Is it me or did the rollbacks get worse?!?!

Since I see so many players having multiple rollbacks.. I have decided to only help my Guild with getting stars until this is completely fixed!! Sucks but I don't want to grind like I normally do only to keep losing everything!! This way, I still get to play a game I love but won't lose all the extra bells & whistles!!

Hope NG finds a foolproof fix soon cause this is insanity!!! :neutral:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    ggbats
  • camaro86mcamaro86m Member Posts: 2
    So my game rolled back on me yesterday and like this forum says to report in game, which I did. It has been over 24hrs since first roll back and the game rolled back on me 2 more times. Not sure what's going on but still waiting on a response as to what's going to happen with my lost survivors and all the resources that I have lost???
    @camaro86m .. There is a link on the first page of this post about the rollbacks, that states we will be compensated for what we have lost once NG has found the issue & is completely fixed.. Until then, we just have to be patient

Rhonda
    @rgerkman How can they compensate for lost time? Lost legendary or epic survivors pulled from this event? Lost upgrades? Lost weapons/amor. It's not possible.
    Avalon8rgerkman
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    It is tough indeed to go through this. Yesterday was worse in terms of the reset where it seemed to go back to the beginning of the game. Here I just lost a ton supplies and XPs. I knew there was a problem and got the message that "Upgrade complete" for something that has been complete for awhile, a couple of times. I was actually farming XPs when got disconnected, lost those two since the mission was happening 24- 36s hour later :)
    edited March 2016
    I agree @masmith93 .. I don't see how they can replace a legendary survivor I lost or weapon or the upgrades.. & I'm a bit confused how they will replace supplies & xp equivalent to what we lost because most of us will, without a doubt, max out & end up losing out on goods yet again!
    But I have faith.. I do believe they are not going to leave us even more angry once they have found the fix & not find a way to "fix" our lost progress.. That would be disgusting on their part & would open a whole new can of worms they definitely don't want

Rhonda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    @masmith93 If find out how they can compensate me for time I lost let me know please. They can probably give a maxed out survivor of some level but they can't replace my time I spent living, breathing, and the emotions experienced by the game itself. What should have been my lvl 17 legendary has spent over 2 months as my go to guy. 2 months to get him to where he should have been.
    Very mad and scared to even open the game for fear of increased loss's
    masmith93
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    I got set back 48 hours. Lost 2000 gold, over 100 radios, all 4 of my epic survivors from the event, and at 200 challenge stars, I now show zero. My guild still show me at 200, but not my game. They say they are going to compensate. Giving me radios after the event is not going to get those epics back. Put in a help ticket. I have not gotten a response yet, but forum says they are aware of it.
    Guild leader SITG Wipeout
  • Nickhxc4lifeNickhxc4life Member Posts: 13
    Got rolled back yesterday as well. Lost a bunch of radios, legendary characters from the event and a bunch of gold, weapons, and outfits. SMH. I put in a trouble ticket but no response.
    @Nickhxc4life It's going to be a while before they respond. There is no fix and other people have been waiting weeks for a response.