Just Lost Everything

PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
Everything. There was about a day rollback. Then everything.

Tried reinstalling and it did not ask if I wanted to restore from game center. No saved game found message as when it happened before. It is gone. All gone. trying to reboot yet again

Comments

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Got the message to restore and I am back to the beginning;
    Finally got some back. Looks like the things still affected are some stars, XP and supplies. I can deal with that

Seeing my buddy Joel, the lvl 1 scout over and over, was not fun

Seriously, you guys need to get this fixed.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @Perdtin hang in there. I wonder if it's tied into the disconnect message we got. Both got the message and both got rolled back. It really is a cold. :|
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    I chugged a bottle of vitamin C. And a quart of Vodka as a chaser :) It looks like I lost XP and Supplies, not too bad. My guild is seeing my stars that I recall having, but I am about 30 behind there (28) and also about the sam behind on total guild count. We are pretty chilled out, but if we are 3 short of whatever level at the end, I will feel guilty :)
    I am having Joel the level 1 scout flashbacks still..........
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,416
    @Perdtin, did you have a roll back then it was corrected?
    edited March 2016
    Yes, had another major one a few hours ago. Posted in other thread about rollbacks about that
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I have lost my guild stars twice. Interestingly enough, my guild still sees all my stars, so they are benefiting as I've run through the early levels again and again.
    Perdtin

I have lost my guild stars twice. Interestingly enough, my guild still sees all my stars, so they are benefiting as I've run through the early levels again and again.

Yup, me too. I am trying to see if I can get 1,000 stars :) I usually stop at around 180 stars due to difficulty and the guild is going to not hit the next level. Last two times I got bounced at 177-179. Not down to 0 though. About 30 a pop
    mcbkhicks
    I was about to make a run to get 180 stars, 30 seconds for gas refill for gas 5. Someone playing my game pop-up. Disconnected. Trying to reconnect now. Pop-Up connection lost. I just cannot wait to see what happens next when I get back into the game.
    Got it for a couple of seconds, looked like it was all there, game quit. This is exciting!
  • MirriNekoMirriNeko Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2016
    I Lost all my work from friday to sunday morning!! Now I don't even wanna play this anymore!! Why can't you just make this game work??
    Glookerjdc
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @MirriNeko Did you send a ticket to in game support?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page