What to do after a rollback??

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,869
After all that... The loss xp, updates, supplies, survivors from the radio weekend... My question now is: what i have to do now? Still play? Wait to play after the fix? It's 3 days now i've stopped and sometimes when i login i already find my survivors in the middle of a random (...already played...) game... :(
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• EvilSteEvilSte Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    I asked the same question in another section of the forum and the answer I received is that we can keep playing. They are unable to restore your previous game (as the data is simply gone). They are planning on compensating us for these rollbacks once the issue is resolved.
    I am also still missing the Fresh Survivor bundle I lost during a rollback. I guess the only thing we can do is wait.
    capibara
  • I can't answer the after the fact but there are instructions for things to do beforehand.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    capibara
  • matcapmatcap Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2016
    Best thing to do is change game, next games showed us they are unable to fix a serious problem like rollback. They are trying to do something since weeks and no solution yet.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,869
    @EvilSte ..yes but keep playing... But maybe i will lose again updates and stuffs... Probably better to save things waiting to use them... Don't know really..
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    Second rollback here, i thought it was fixed with the last update ! I lost 2 days of progress this time, and for a very active player like me, 2 days is huge, lost a good survivor, legendary stuff, and so many precious things. So i just stop playing now. The compensation better be good !!!!
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
    LadyAquilaDab18
  • EvilSteEvilSte Member Posts: 12
    @capibara I merely said that you CAN keep playing. Whether you SHOULD keep playing with the ongoing rollback issues is a different consideration entirely.
    edited March 2016
    @kapaootweets ..you got a rollback after the last (..few minutes ago...) update??
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    @capibara No, i had my second rollback about 1 day ago. The first one was before the update that was supposed to fix it. Not sure if i will continue to play now.
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    edited March 2016
    Keep playing. They've already stated you won't be restored. Just compensated in some manner.
  • KamiroKamiro Member Posts: 1
    Hello everbody,

this is my first post.
    Same problem here.
    What can i do if i get a rollback?
    I actually still play, but do i have a chance to get back my stuff?
    I'm missing about 3-5 days playtime! (don't know exactly)
    Can any support help me?

Greetings
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Kamiro said:

Can any support help me?

We are very sorry for the lost time. For compensation, you need to contact the support team through the in-game help.
    See http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    My experience with in game support has been negative. In the past I've submitted two different tickets and never received a response on either. With my rollback ticket i got the same generic response everybody got. I have little faith Next Games will be able to make this right. Either suck it up and keep playing or delete the app. because what you've lost is gone for good. Period. The sooner you face it the sooner you can move forward.
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    Yes @eetu i received it... Thanks! Cross fingers, not sure how will be possible to fix the lost survivors from the radio weekend...
  • SoulhunterSoulhunter Member Posts: 13
    There was an update a short time ago and I lost nearly 5k worth of outpost resources, im a bit pissed.
    Mechanix
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @capibara moving thread to Game issues. You can keep playing the game. Here are some tips that can help in case of a loss happening again.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    Time to ask Apple for some refunds since I lost basically everything I bought...
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Apple is not going to refund you,..you have to wait like all of us for the rollback issue to be completely fixed first & then we will all be compensated @Glookerjdc

I personally have stopped trying to further my game for now.. But I still do Challenges to help my Guild with Stars

HTH @capibara
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @Glookerjdc ...Apple?? This game is by Apple??
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    What's the point of playing before the game is fixed? Everything you did will be wiped out back to their last roll-back save point.
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    I'm beginning to get very disappointed in this game. From what I see the lack of support is ridiculous. I sent them an email 24 hours ago with no response yet, not even a generic one. I've worked really hard at this game and put in many many hours and I'm really disappointed to see this issue. I'm just thanking God I'm a free player didn't lose any actual cash out of my pocket in this rollback, I feel really bad for those that did. I really hope they compensate people for this mistake, I figure a company doing this well off of this game could afford to bring in a program technician that can actually help with this problem. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem was before the update? my game was fine and I never had an issue except for a while my character would just go wherever he felt like it when I directed him to shoot but that stopped a long time ago.. This maintenance break if not properly corrected could really put a Hurtin on their reputation.