What is in your memorial?

I am new here and don't know if this thread exist already. My first 3 surviors I lost during the first 3 days of me playing.

Cause of death fleeing a deadly match and not picking someone to leave behind.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    My memorial is empty. Though I do wish it showed retired survivors. I just retired my first epic survivor, Emma. We had some good times.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkmanScared_Dead
  • Radtikal1Radtikal1 Member Posts: 1
    Seems like our retired survivers should be remembered here.. I've never had a survived die, but more importantly, I would like to remember the retired survivor characters who helped me to where I am!!!
    masmith93rgerkmanDale
  • SourPancakesSourPancakes Member Posts: 11
    I purposely sent everyone here on a deadly mission to die. I have only retired 1 survivor. The rest I kill purposely when I know I won't use them again. Only one not intentional was Kevin :(
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Emma was worth 136k when I retired her. I'd rather have the XP and hope one day I'll get her stats.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkmanSlickRick
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I agree it would be nice to get the option to add retired survivors to the wall. But should be an option you can use for your greatest ones. If all retired survivors go there, your wall would get full of bad pulls you got from the radio tower.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    I sent the 3 losers I got with outpost!
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    They have killer stats
    FizzyPinot
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    14 names on mine... :(

#Note to self - Do not play whilst intoxicated in any way, shape or form.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    masmith93ggbatsCherokee_Rose
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2016
    Omg i knew i was careless and reckless but 17 dead :O Must be getting better though, no ones died since 18/2

#Note to self - Always play whilst intoxicated in any way, shape or form. :)
    masmith93
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    if they add retired then there will be a whole list that never went on a mission, i accept all en retire them for the bit of extra xp from their gear, even if its only 120xp every bit helps with this broken economie. Should they add a treshold? like only show the ones with at least one mission?
  • ckofyckofy Member Posts: 6
    I have four in my memorial, playing from October.
    I agree that showing retired would be good, but how to distinguish long term relations from one night stand? May be allow to edit memorial's list (delete the ones you do not want to remember?)
  • ckofyckofy Member Posts: 6
    On a second thought, sorting survivors by number of kills (and secondary the days survived) will definitely put long term guys on the top of the list.
    4Walls
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    It's pointless to purposely kill your unneeded survivors. You get xp by retiring them. Having retired survivors in the memorial is a good idea. I always forget mine is there because it's empty.
  • RoushRoush Member Posts: 22
    I guess it would be good if you have some junk chaps that you plan on getting rid of just to have on the wall.
    ggbats
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    Yeah mine was a mistake from being a beginner. Doug was my first epic hunter. He's truly missed, I have a new one now and haven't lost anymore surviors since them.
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    Rule no. 1: Dont Do Deadlies Drunk! The big four D!

My memorial is empty Not because of going with rule no. 1 but of "drinkers luck" :-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    Scared_Dead
    Rule no. 2: Choose a survivor to die, don't try closing and resetting your game cause you will lose all 3.

P.S poor Denise is now in our memorials..
    Illbrainerggbats
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    After restarting the game on a low level, I have nobody in my memorial since I found out it´s just a waste of material :wink:
    @Invader
    I thought we needed memorials to get better leg drop rates. ;)
    masmith93
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    I'm glad I saw this post. I was wondering if there was any practical purpose for the memorial, now I know there isn't. Waste of limited space in camp and resources better spent elsewhere (even if it's only 6k).
    Invader
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Memorial adds to your building/player points.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @Kaitlyn : it's small and takes up very little space. 6k tomatoe cans be received easily.
    Check out how small and neat it is.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @Scared_Dead It is small. I also didn't think of the building points. Please don't tell me you have to upgrade it, like all the other buildings. Also, I have not had a single survivor die, so mine would be empty. I'm sure it will eventually happen. But, I honestly don't get that attached to my survivors.
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    I have dead people in mine.
    Felecia
    masmith93ggbats
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    All they need to do is limit it to the survivors that have gone on a mission (or even killed a zombie). That would remove all the survivors that are just scrapped.
    @Kaitlyn no you don't have to upgrade it.
  • NomadslandNomadsland Member Posts: 36
    Or how about just giving you the option to memorialize or not after you select the retire option. ;)
    Shoot first think NEVER!
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2016
    Carl's eye next to the Governor's eye. Never waste a bullet.

Never lost a survivor in 1000 deadlies. I only added my number of deadlies because I'm curious what the average number of deadlies completed by players is.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I'm just a twot! Forgot both times I was in a deadly, farm near exit, run and wonder why you're not being teleported from blue box...oops forgot to open one tiny little crate at the beginning and I'm surrounded by heavies...go on you can get them out of a struggle...oh well a night in hospital is not a problem as I need to sleep anyhow... Oh wait it's a deadly, too late...

yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    ggbatsScared_Dead