Dear Next Games...

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
You should seriously think about offering a full week of real goodies soon!

The latest legendary-thingy was a joke, people loosing crates during your maintenance operations and the generel atmosphere about the game-changes and the costs for buildings/upgradings is pretty pissed of.

If you want to keep this game alive, you have to do at least something.

Otherwise I´ll be out pretty soon...
waylon[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Comments

• tussnuts2016tussnuts2016 Member Posts: 23
    I agree this game is full of bugs, its a good game is just has been mismanaged by the developers and they don't make any friends by not responding to requests or concerns. A good company addresses users concerns not ignores them.
    Invader[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Lets try to remember it's the Managers we take issue with. I have a feeling the devs (actual coders building the game and trying to sort the mess) told the Managers and Accounting that the code wasn't ready for launch and servers needed updgrading first. However, management probably insisted on launching since the commercials were made and set to air. Accounting probably said server upgrades were out of the budget. So, they were forced by people that have probably never written a single line of code to launch a product that wasn't ready. Now, they have to try and clean it up on the fly.

Those same managers that rushed the launch are in control of what information is released via forums and social media. The forum staff would probably love to tell us every detail of what is going on. All they are permitted to say is what the managers tell them to say. The Mods are NOT NG staff. They can only tell us what they are told. At this time, all they have been told is that players will be compensated once the problem is fixed.

The mods are in our boat. @Alibaba has been rolled back. @Alibaba had shared the information as it has been shared with the mods.

Be angry with the managers.
  • DDomenechDDomenech Member Posts: 1
    It would be nice to go back to one challenge a week. I used to be able to get almost 200 stars a week if not more and now I barely get to 120. A lot of people in our guild are complaining about two weekly challenges as a lot of us have busy schedules. Please can you guys make the game go back to one challenge a week?
    shakhid
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    DDomenech said:

It would be nice to go back to one challenge a week. I used to be able to get almost 200 stars a week if not more and now I barely get to 120. A lot of people in our guild are complaining about two weekly challenges as a lot of us have busy schedules. Please can you guys make the game go back to one challenge a week?

120 Stars under the new system is Tier 4 level of goods (140 makes it Tier 5.) Two times Tier 4 gets 8,000 TGs which are = 16 Gold ticket pulls guaranteed. Old system 200 was level 6. To get to Tier 6, two Tier 3 Challenges under the new system put you in the same place. Two 54 Stars, which can be done quickly., especially if you were running almost 200 under the old system. (Guessing you have decent Maximum Gas in Mission Car, Survivors and Weapons.)

You can pull guaranteed Epic and Legendary equipment under the new system. The new system basically provides better rewards with less effort and less gas which can be used for exploration missions. There is limited downside, other than being a member of a Guild that has high star requirements, I still have not seen it. I have found the new system of getting trade goods and getting the current rewards make the challenge more interesting. Horses for courses, but I like it.
    shakhid[Deleted User]
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Let's see what they will do! From what @Teeceezy said it will be good.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    It would be nice to have a week or two of daily events
    Invader[Deleted User]