Recent changes and the state of the game regarding bugs

Are you serious with this change???
"This update includes a change: Now a 120 second timeout is applied when idling from the game. This change will help accounts saving their state to the servers. For now, the timeout message will read "Connection Error", however this is a placeholder until a client update has been released."

Are you out of you r mind? 2 min timeout for an app??? I find this change to a final trigger to leave this game.

- The progammers are clearly hopeless amateurs, no capability for progamming.
- This game is ruining the cult of The Walking Dead series.

You started to introduce tons of bugs at teh beginning of this year. It increases with every patch. NG, please step up and start to do quality measures. Fire the developers, or whatever is needed, but this software is out of control.
If I will leave this game, I will not do it quietly. I will inform the series how you are trying to ruin the quality and cult of the series with your crazy software development methods.
Change your approach to the development, at least for your own good.
1KrazyKanuck

Comments

• tussnuts2016tussnuts2016 Member Posts: 23
    I agree there is no quality control in the updates and the updates that come at are filled with bugs. The entire New Games developers would be out the door under normal circumstances.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Most of the games I play have a 2 or 3 minute time out after inactivity. This is not a new concept.

I honestly don't think the problem is with the coders. I blame management and accoubting. The coders know the new content isn't ready to launch. The management insists on launching because the commercials are made and set to air. Accounting tells them there is no money in the budget to upgrade servers or bring new servers online when the coders tell them they are necessary to handle the volume that comes from a popular game with a strong marketing campaigns. It's poor management and planning to blame.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Another whiner out the door? Awesome...see ya!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Sipher07[Deleted User]Pic
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    I don't blame the Coders or the Management. I blame the custodial staff.
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    *Munchies popcorn!
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    At least I didnt get a rollback since they introduced Idle time.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    [Deleted User]