Mods can we get a real statement from a position of authority

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @javajnkie It obviousky is better to call the Apple support i/o using the e-mail system. Would try it again by phone.
    javajnkie[Deleted User]
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Lightfeet said:

@Zeena Did you sent an ingame ticket regarding the rollback? If yes, you should get him back after rollback issue has been resolved.
    Keep the fingers crossed and trust the the Statements from NG's ingame support as well as Mods of this forum.

From what I gathered from statements made by the mods, refunds will be issued for players that paid cash. However, they will not be replacing individual items. All players will get some form of compensation for the aggravation. Those with rollbacks will receive some form of compensation for lost items. However, they are not going to go through and replace the actual items lost.
    javajnkie said:

I contacted Apple support about a bundle lost during a rollback and they said it wasn't eligible for a refund. If disappearing items aren't eligible, what is? It feels like theft.
    Has anyone had any luck getting a refund, and if so, how? I only wrote them once...is it just persistence that works?

Apple and Google are not issuing refunds because NG has told them that once the problem is solved, NG will initiate refunds. They won't refund anything until the problem is fixed. Think about it. If they issue refunds now, you spend that money to get more stuff, and then you experience another rollback, another support ticket goes in and it becomes a cycle. The feel it is better to fix the problem and then issue refunds all at once.
    rgerkman
    I am not buying anything until the issue is solved. That's just being prudent on my part. While it is frustrating to lose items gathered recently, all I am out of is time. I get the chance to go back and possibly make different choices. If I spend money, then that money will be replaced (eventually), but that is a level of frustration that I do not wish to experience. Then again, I never spend on consumables. I don't buy gold, radios, or bundle packs for the weapons. (Weapons eventually max out and become useless.) The only thing I spend on is costumes because those are permanent.
    [Deleted User]
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    Ok please everyone has had rollbacks and whining in the forum doesn't fix it ! They know ,they are working on it , and said we will be compensated ! Can't we just wait
    MomofSnolpe
  • ImCamImCam Member Posts: 25
    I agree completely with the 6 posts above me. I feel like Javajnkle stated that i have been robbed by next games. I paid as i said above 30$ for 2 different bundles and shortly after using my recorces and gold on upgrades i was then rolled back to lvl 16 (think i hit like 27 before rollback) and i now do not have my radios legenday weapons from the bundles or any of my upgrades. I dont even care about a final fix to the problem they could simply give me the bundles again and i would be ok with just upgrading everything again with the gold i PAID FOR from my bundles over five days ago.

I also plan on doing as Thebluebox said and sending an Email to AMC with not only a short statment on what happened and how this company treats its players but also including a link to this thread because the amount of Walking Dead fans and players of No Mans Land should not all be ignored about an overwhelming issue such as this. Next games does not ever reply to the in game ticket system after the first auto message is sent. Its like they dont even care enough to give us a human generated reply.

Lastly i agree with Ish in reguards to them doing a Major event that will greatly impact players such as the Legenday Surviver event when so many people are still waiting on being "compinstated" (not that we have any idea how or when it will happen) so IF and when we are set back and compinstated i would really like to see the event return for players who are suffering from this issue. If it does not return and i am not given a chance at legendary chars when the time comes i will with out a doubt quit this game and never pay or play another Next Games as long as i live,
    [Deleted User]
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 46
    I've lost money and progress on this game. To me, it amounts to stealing, my worst rollback and loss of money happened March 9. I've sent them numerous messages. And not very nice ones. FIX YOUR GAME AND REFUND OUR MONEY!!!!
    ImCam
  • Maybe it's like a used car. They tell us it's just a faulty radiator cap, drive it home and we find out it's a blown head gasket.
    We try and take the car back but they're like.... It was sold as is, no refunds, no exchanges.
    Maybe that's just how Next to Nothing Games rolls.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Am sorta feeling left out...haven't had a roll back yet

Tried to convince my guilds mates I got 700 stars that got rolled back to 150 but they weren't buying it for some reason :/

Crap...prolly just jinxed myself!!! Lmao

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    eetu
  • @tammy I think a big part is purchasing something.
  • VossVoss Member Posts: 46
    javajnkie said:

I contacted Apple support about a bundle lost during a rollback and they said it wasn't eligible for a refund. If disappearing items aren't eligible, what is? It feels like theft.
    Has anyone had any luck getting a refund, and if so, how? I only wrote them once...is it just persistence that works?

I've received a refund twice from Google play for this game. They didn't really seem to care why.
  • @Voss how long ago though, very recently I'm sure there's been an enormous amount of complaints
    About a month ago.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @bgbelden lmao well in that case I should have had eleventymillion roll backs...I've spent about $700 so far :/

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Diane said:

I've lost money and progress on this game. To me, it amounts to stealing, my worst rollback and loss of money happened March 9. I've sent them numerous messages. And not very nice ones. FIX YOUR GAME AND REFUND OUR MONEY!!!!

@Diane do you think being rude/ignorant/abusive to them in a message will get you faster service? If you had 10 people asking for help and 1 of them was verbally abusive do you think you would help them first or last?
    MomofSnolpergerkmanCarl_s_Hat
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Player name Anthony Mac My issues is this... I spent over 200$ this past weekend on the game... Haven't gotten it back... I understand ur going to fix the compensation other stuff but real money should be fixed now with either the money or as in gold... Cuz by the time u have this fixed ppl will have spent way more and by that time no one will need 100,00 gold bars and I doubt you will give everyone their money back so you should pay ppl that spent real money at least and yes I understand he rest later on like my 1100 phones n other 20,000 bars but still real money should be giving back so ppl can play.. I was number 1 in pvp for a long time which I'm sure everyone has seen who does it got screwed over lost my stuff n gold n cuz as u told me in a message I can only attack like 2 ppl cuz I'm so "high ranked in the game points wise" your words not mine I'm like in 15th now n givin up on it cuz I can only attack players at my level in the actual game which is messed up cuz u should be able to attack anyone up higher then u on the board.. (I'm not better than everyone don't take that personal I just asked awhile ago why I can't fight anyone or just 1 person and that's what I was told) NO OFFFENSE TO ANYONE AT ALL BUT PVP SHOULD BE STOPPPED FOR THE TIME BEING AS IM GETTING ATTACKED ALL THE TIME WELL NOT SINCE YESTERDAY BUT STILL. It was a major screw over losing everything then the gold n real money just messed it all up n real money should be put back! If anyone agree just say I agree... Also ppl winning pvp great job as well
    [Deleted User]
    Dude you spent over $200 on a game you play on your cell phone?
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    maybe he plays on his ipad
    [Deleted User]Zeena
  • Voss said:

Dude you spent over $200 on a game you play on your cell phone?

I'm over $300 myself
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Alibaba said:

Official NG Statement.

I cannot speak for NG, but here is my thoughts.

Will you be compensated? Yes definitely, @Teeceezy has already said that it will happen to everyone affected (please see above).

Why has no one been compensated yet then?
    Now, let's reason through why no one has been compensated yet. The rollbacks are an ongoing issue. Say everyone is compensated now. Great, but wait rollbacks happen again and we lose everything we were compensated. Uh oh... Make a ticket! Get compensated again, only for another rollback to happen.... See the pattern? :|
    Until the root cause and problem is fixed, it becomes a futile cycle.

Ok then, why is the rollback happening and why isn't it fixed?
    Well there are probably several reasons and many players are being affected differently. Some only play on one device are getting rollback. Some on multiple devices. Some had it only once. Some are having constantly...
    As @Teeceezy pointed out they are working tirelessly to find and fix, but it isn't always a straightforward problem. Many of the bugs and problems may be linked or completely different. It's not so much finding a needle in a haystack, but finding bent needles in a very large haystack of needles (or finding the one that is missing for that matter).

What can we do to help?

As frustrating as it may sound, be patient. Provide as much information as possible. Vent on the forums, you aren't alone! Keep giving feedback and suggestions. Our ideas go a long way!

Has everyone missed this little tidbit? Just sayin :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TeeceezyWalkerBait1Cherokee_Rose
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,307
    edited March 2016
    The Capibara is playing as usual, going for his 180 stars in the challenge... As a real 'survivor'... Even not sure if i care or not to be 'compensate'... (And i've lost everyting... Trade goods, supplies, xp, updates, stars... At least 80... Radio calls, all the radio event, 3 legendary, 2 epics, time... I even lost 2 gifts from members of my guild!!! ) :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • mexxmexx Member Posts: 10
    I have yet to experience a roll back but from what I have noticed in past games I've played is the rollbacks occur to people who have manipulated time in game to get back energy and overall abuse the game. Just an observation from my end, not saying anyone is doing that here.
  • @rgerkman Personally I don't go to work so someone else can have fun with my money. If I buy something, I want what I paid for. If I buy a happy meal from McDonald's, I'm not going to expect it 2 days from now because they can't figure out how to cook the fries.
    From what I can tell I've had a small rollback losing some stars and only 1 survivor. But what about the hundreds of other people that have lost more including $$$??. That's what gets people irate, is putting time and money into the game and not getting the rewards, ie; recently purchased bundles or gold, or the vast amount of time to improve your camp and your set back 2 lvl's and all the xp and supplies it took to get there. Everbody complaining how hard it is to get a legendary and BAM, they lost it.
    I'm upset, others are upset. If your not that's fine, but don't tell me not to be upset. That's why this thread was started, because people are upset.
    edited March 2016
    I'm upset. I am also one that lost $$$ & not just a few bucks. I get being upset! I do! I have had a rant or two myself.. but I have NOT attacked the Mods/Staff here & have NOT threatened them in anyway, shape or form. I also have patience.. A lot lol I have a toddler :wink:
    I'm not trying to null or lessen anyone's loss.. I'm really not. Just trying to remind those that are a lil "hyper" that it's going to be ok & there is a Rainbow on the other side of things.
    The "staff" here have been really great with tying to relay as much info as they can & have been really patient with those people that can't seem to take a deep breath! They are doing their part to assure us we WILL be compensated & there is light at the end of the tunnel.. May not be exactly what we (some) want.. but then there is no way to completely satisfy everyone lol
    & not everyone is willing to read every post in every thread.. so just want to remind some or let others know for the first time.. It's going to be ok :blush:

Rhonda
    Jorbet
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    so what if people had roll backs, dont use this site but maybe didnt notice. what happens to them?
    @bgbelden .. I have also lost Survivors, Upgraded Buildings, upgraded Survivors, Lots of Gold, Supplies & XP etc etc .. Lots!
    I definitely understand!! (:

Rhonda
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @trixta Everyone will be taken care of accordingly. Those that noticed, but don't come on the forums make a ticket in game and play on. The forum is just a % of the total player base. Some may not notice unfortunately and don't report.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    WalkerBait1
    Just a heads up. I had a roll back a while ago it looks like and I contacted the customer support. It took a couple weeks to respond and when they did they told me they checked my account and didn't see any problems or evidence, have a nice day.
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    @Voss everyone will be compensated is what they said. I think it maybe a free bundle or something like that.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    I expect there'll be more of that.
    masmith93