Please help me get past 11-1! Tips for Episode 11

13»

Comments

• SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Hmmm I hadn't thought about that combo. I'll give it a try.

@Camel56 it worked. Warrior and Scout. Definitely made a difference not getting extras from the gun fire.

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 537
    Thanks, I'll try that in hard mode next.
  • lyrgardlyrgard Member Posts: 17
    I just finished Mission 11-1 with the following survivor :

2x lvl 11 epic hunter
    lvl 11 epic shooter

The key to my success were :
    - Take extra care to never step on a mound (I did wake up a fatty, thought)
    - After the firsts mound, go diagonally up-right till the top of the map
    - Take extra care to only start shooting to walker/fatty already there when you have the time to kill them before the next wave of incoming walkers. Take your time.
    - When there is nearly no zombie left, and just after a zombie wave, kill the zombies that apeared on the topmost lane and rush forward on this lane. You'll only wake up a single walker, quickly killed

My survivor got hurt because of the fatty I made appeared, but apart from that, I could have done this mission without being hurt.
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 537
    11-3 hard mode, tried warrior and scout, both lvl 16, but failed twice. Tried 2 lvl 16 epic warriors with heavy weaponry, and managed to kill everything, but the big tank guarding the exit never showed up!
  • PETER144PETER144 Member Posts: 1
    Check on YouTube for hints
  • FattyFatty Member Posts: 24
    I used a lvl 15 and 14 warrior and a 15 hunter and scrambled across as fast as possible. I spent a LOT of time lvling up weapons and survivors before tho. its a pain how long it takes once you hit lvl 14!!
    That's what worked for me too. I just ran! I think i had lvl 12 survivors.
    The other key is leaving one lagging a bit - it distracts the fatties. Then everyone can just run past to the exit. Took me forever.

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    how do you get passed 11-3? what am I supposed to do with booby traps and only 2 survivors
    @R2runfast
    Ok - that one is tough. If you read up just a little - I did it with a warrior and a scout. If you use ranged weapons the extra walkers make it impossible. Move a 1/2 move to spring the trap, then hit the walker that comes out with the rest of your move.
    I could get the the guy out of the Porta potty - but getting them to the end with the Fatties coming in got me every time. The survivor you rescue isn't going to be much help - most of all don't let him get hit - they are wimpy!
    I can't remember if I used this at the end - sometimes you can get the Fatty going toward one survivor (like maybe toward the top of the screen) then run everyone quickly across the bottom to the exit. That worked on 11-1. I don't remember if I did it on 11-3. But definitely don't use ranged weapons!

11-1 wasn't so bad. Watch your step and keep your distance from the fatties.

11-3 sucks though. I have to spring the booby traps and not die? I'm using level 12 survivors btw. Do I have to clear the traps before I let ding dong out of the porta john?
    I haven't even made it close to him.
    I got so close. You don't have to physically open the $hitter. This mission is a headache.
    @R2runfast Another approach is to spring the traps and not immediately kill the walkers that come out. As soon as you spring them all, he will come out - but like I said - he's not much help.
    I did it with lvl 12 survivors. But I was on this one for a while.
    Lmk when you get past it. I have a tip for 11-4

Updates: I've finally finished episode 11. Comment if you need help!

Still stuck on 11-3. I can't kill the level 15 fatty that Magically pops out of the tent, the same time as a lvl 14 fatty is trigger ed.

I've tried a lvl 12 leg warrior + leg rifle
    .. + rare lvl 11 pistol
    .. .. + epic 12 assault

I just traded out an epic upgraded scout for a higher Max lvl epic
    scout who I have to upgrade first but I'm upgrading Chang, my newest Legendary pistol... top priority.
  • lyrgardlyrgard Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2016
    I did mission 11-3 with a warrior (rare) and a scout (rare), both level 12.
    My strategy was the following :

- fill your charge ability with the first walkers
    - trigger a fatty trap, immediatly kill the fatty with both charge abilty
    - use one small trap and wave of zombies to charge ability again (keep one small trap !)
    - take care of the last fatty trap.
    - Just after a wave, kill them the quickest way possible, and then trigger the last small trap.
    - You now have 2/3 turns with only the fatty that appeared. Kill it if you can, and you win. Another way it to use a weapon with interrupt trait to kite it, then rush to the exit without killing it.

At level 12, you'll need good weapons to do it.
    Good strategy!