Mods can we get a real statement from a position of authority

13»

Comments

• RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    Alibaba,

Has the bugs been fixed yet? Would you mind give us periodic updates?

Thanks.
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    @RustyOrc Just in case the mods and player mods and mod-devs are busy working, you can always check the announcement sub forum and the game issues sub forum. If they have to give out personal updates every minute any problems still left over could take forever to fix.
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    I don't mean every minute. Perhaps every 12 hours with the current serious situation. Even an ETA of a release that would fix the rollback and outpost accounting issue would be nice.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    With all the craziness on the forums about rollbacks & outposts.. I'm sure they will be ecstatic to tell us when there is a guaranteed fix & its release!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    Any one know when we will be compensated?
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Despite the unpopularity of the 2 (now 4) minute disconnect "feature" it seems like the latest patch might have stopped the bleeding (rollbacks). Yay! I am guessing that they might still be looking for a more permanent fix, but at least I am no longer afraid to play the game.

It would be nice to get a better idea of what the compensation for our losses will be. I've almost got 699k saved up again to upgrade Rick's revolver to level 19 (again.) Should I do it? Spend it on something else in case they restore my upgrades? I don't want to save it, and then be "rewarded" with full XP, but I don't want to waste it re-upgrading if that is part of it either.

Hopefully the Mods will give us some advance warning so that we can plan accordingly.
  • @rgerkman Nobody blames the staff or help here but this is the only place to voice our concerns and problems. I think that's what forums are used for.
    ggbats
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @LadyAquila I would say do the upgrade. It was said by one of the staff that the data is simply *lost* so they can't 'restore' what was rolled back. That means they'll have to compensate us with tomatoes, xp, or raw gold of equivalent value to what we can prove we lost.

Emphasis on what *we* can *prove* was lost.
    LadyAquila
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Just hanging waiting for gas, the forum is so quiet! Must of finally fixed the rollbacks. B)
    zoson
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @bgbelden .. I 100% agree but I think you & I are also seeing different posts too lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • TRoseTRose Member Posts: 19
    Only what we can "prove we lost"? Are you seriously expecting a screen shot after every mission/upgrade/call/raid/walker kill? Say it ain't so!