I Wonder If They Will Lose Stars

PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
I had it all set up. Whoever is playing now better not lose them or take them from me. :)

DNGH.jpg 387.2K

Comments

• WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    It's a known bug no one is playing ur game

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Oh I know. I just thought it was funny, which is why the smiley. I got really hammered by it the last hour or so. Kept on getting bounced, filed a report in the section below.
    WalkerBait1
    Lol damn :D that does suck tho!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    It was funny, I messaged one of the people in the Guild. Got the App to launch, started reading the chats I missed, got bounced with the message, messaged again, then got into app, then read more, then got bounced. Kept on going over and over. Was able to get an "Alive Inside!" chat message out. Bounced again almost immediately. So when finally got to the point when I was running the mission, I was laughing more than anything.
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    First time it happen was a little scary :)
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    :o That's like an Olympic Ping pong match geeze!

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Addendum: They better not lose any stars or get any of my survivors killed (just happened again.) :) There are certain times where the slowdown or disconnect is not quite as funny, Like on deadlies :)

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Perdtin Make sure that you report it in the bugs/game issues discussion. I created a thread yesterday since it happened to me like 5 times in 10 minutes.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    @masmith93 I missed you thread in the bugs/game but did start one. I know the issue is one that was around, but it looked to have chilled out a bit. Then I got hit so hard (and there was a minor rollback also, which I should mention now that I think about it) that it got past the point of annoyance to the point of just funny. I kept on emailing someone. I am back, whoops I am not. I am back, whoops I am not. I am going to bounce to the rollback one now and mention it. Thanks for the reminder because talking it through made me realize the other aspect I totally overlooked (the rollback was the last thing that occurred on the deadly. When I got back in I realized it reset, but was so psyched to be able to play again, I forgot that was a heavy issue.)
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Perdtin It's a cold, I had it, now you caught it :|. I didn't mean to sneeze on you. Today is a little better, now I keep getting 'reconnecting" instead of someone stole my shit.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Perdtin
    masmith93 said:

@Perdtin It's a cold, I had it, now you caught it :|. I didn't mean to sneeze on you. Today is a little better, now I keep getting 'reconnecting" instead of someone stole my shit.

I seriously need to remember that line. And the back story. And am trying to resist all the set-ups and straight-lines you have provided. Just because I may go too far. But I indeed salute you. I hate that whole discretion is the better part of valor internal monologue I am going through now.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @Perdtin Moving to game issue section. Still happening since maintenance?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Alibaba dude. That was like 5 days ago. Need to know what one you are talking about. It happened a ton after. Would add more, but you are to the new mod game. Just relax man, you got it. Read, breathe, relax, respond.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @Perdtin Yep, I am just following up so I can close any threads. I'm new to being a mod on TWDNML forum, but definitely not new to the mod game.
    Has the game been disconnecting this way (not the 4 minute inactivity timer) since the maintenance? I just want to see if issues are getting resolved. That's all!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Just having a tad of fun. Bottom line I am cool (albeit ticked about some things) and having fun. I try to complain for the things, but it is just a game (and I have spent some money, but not nuts). I will call some things out. And probably a bit more. On bad moments, maybe a tad too much Otherwise feeding stuff. I got weapons and stuff to upgrade, You guys will make it right, or people got [SPOILER TAG NOT WORKING, BUT YOU DO NOT WANT THIS]