Game crashing

2»

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    My game is still crashing.. A lot )':
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    The amount of crashing my game is doing is making it unplayable! Truly truly flustering!

Waiting on load to go to camp.. Crash
    Get into camp, click on achievements, crash, click on Guild icon to view chat, crash, click to try to farm tents & farms, crash.. Ok? Let's try to play.. Click on Challenge, crash, click on challenge, select mission, crash, click on challenge, get to pick mission, time to pick team, crash...
    I'm not sh*ting you.. It's really this bad!! I'm trying to be patient but it's really bad!
    It's crashing constantly! Sometimes it takes me 10+ tries before I am able to actual play! Once I finally get to start playing.. It doesn't crash that often.. but it does crash once or twice during combat.. Once I complete mission/challenge.. I sometimes get the chance to choose what crates I want & I f I do.. It always, always crashes again during load screen that goes back to Map.
    today is the first time I've played in days because of the crashing (also scared of rollbacks, but that feels minuscule to me compared to crashing right now)
    I just want to help my Guild with Stars & obviously miss playing my fav game!!
    Is there anything someone can do to help me?

This is the only game on my tablet that does this! This is also the only game that I can never chat because my keyboard always disappears.
    I have a fairly new device, I have plenty of memory, I have uninstalled & reinstalled, I consistently check to make sure everything is updated! & I didn't have this problem until I downloaded the most recent update for game (7.1.1 or something of the sort)

Suggestions? Or anything someone can do please?

Thank you so much for your time!
    Rhonda

@Alibaba @Teeceezy @zbot @eetu

Rhonda
    I took a bunch of videos but it is telling me file is not allowed. How can I go about posting videos to show you what is happening?

Rhonda
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Upload to YouTube and post link to video would be the easiest way
    Thanks @Phoenix527 .. Never posted to YouTube before but I will give it a go!

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    Video 1 attempt

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    video 2

Rhonda
    Video 3

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    Video 4

Video 5

Video 6

& these are all done back to back!!!
    How do you play like this?

Rhonda
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    We don't...I am having a lot of crashes as well. It's worse since the last maintenance/update.
    I like Zombies!
  • BeccaBecca Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2016
    @ Alibaba for a few days the game did really well. I had no crashes. After the maintence update I can not play a challenge without it crashing 3 to 4 times before I finish. I get the reconnect notice with the background of the game visible and then I also get the reconnect box. I get these notices before it crashes and there is bad lag.
    It is acting as if the server does not see that I am playing and bumps me out.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    Same here! I just updated latest IOS also, thought (hoped) it would make a difference. Not a bit! It has crashed 4-5 times in an hour. Especially at the cinema or opening crates. It has been reported, nothing yet!
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Well... It is now normal...

The " New Normal " is, game crashes...

I'm averaging about 10 an hour when I play...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

@mongo911
    I hear you! I posted the game needs to be called The Walking Crash!
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I know the " Code Kids " are working their little fingers raw, trying to find all the " interconnected bugs "

But... The game is worthy of our patience ( but not worthy of Forever... Sigh )...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

edited March 2016
    @thebluebox
    Do you have any ideas for me here? Or is this something the Support team has to help me with? I am a Android tablet user
    Thanks for any help you can offer!!

(My original post is on page 1 somewhere but the meat & potatoes start at top of page 2)

Rhonda
  • Won a challengvwent to watch the reward video and had to FORCE close the app.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    I am going to lose out on so much this weekend!! :cry:
    & now when I do get the rare chance to play a mission.. As soon as I complete mission, it crashes before I get a chance to open my 3 crates (I don't even try for the bonus 3 cause I know it will crash & I will lose out anyway)

I know you all (Staff) are very busy! but I really really want to play & be a part of the amazing weekend!!

Rhonda
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @Alibaba This crashing thing is even worse today. The game crashed 4 times in my attempt to complete one weekly challenge mission. That's only after it crashed 1-2 times during the previous missions I was attempting - which is business as usual. Game is almost impossible to play.
    @Alibaba
    Mine is crashing about 4-5 times an hour also! I have latest iOS upgraded yesterday. It is really hard to keep playing with crashes. But my forum auto-load is working now. TY
    Sorry to be a bother Mods.. I wasn't sure if this post got over looked? Or there is no answer for me? (Which is fine if Ingame is my only resolution & I know you are all busy) Is this an issue ingame Support can only help me with? or is it in fact my device?
    I'm at a loss!!
    Thankfully I've had another device that I've been able to use.. but I can't use it permanently...
    Thanks for your time...

Rhonda
    Just want to add.. Game is still crashing even after new Update today

Rhonda
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    @rgerkman I didn't see you specifying which model your device is?

I see a couple of you have an iPad 2, that is probably the most crash-prone device the game can run on. We'll try and see what could be done to reduce memory usage, but it's not simple.
    edited March 2016
    @eetu ..
    I have a LG Android. G Pad 7.0 LTE (tablet)

I have cleaned cache, cleaned up apps, uninstall/reinstall, made sure I was fully updated & cleaned up memory storage. I have a lil more than 10GB still open in my total Internal Space (out of 16GB) should be plenty yes?

Thank you so much for getting back to me!!
    -Rhonda

Rhonda
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 687
    To reduce memory usage you could give us the option to stop background animations. I dont particularly need the grass and trees constantly moving at the expense of playability.
    Might be helpful if instead of putting more bells and whistles on a rusty bike with flat tyres, the devs cleaned of the rust and pumped up the tyres? By the way, the whistle doesnt seem to be working.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    Becca
    This is still a HuGe issue for me! HUGE!

I miss the days of being able to play without my game crashing constantly!! :tired_face:

Rhonda
    Walkerballz