Trade Good Question

Simple question,
Is it better to used trade good for a legendary crate or should I be using it on epic, rare, or gold? Which one would be more beneficia and the reasoning behind it?

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @blaher it depends on what you need. If you save up for a legendary crate, there is no guarantee that you will receive a particular item. For example, if you really need a rifle, you may save up and get armor or weapons for a different class. If you need eq for all your players, then sure, save up for the legendary. Many people think that the best bang for your trade goods buck is by purchasing the golden crate. The golden crate gives XP, supplies, gold, gas or eq (rare, epic or legendary). Though the epic and legendary eq are less likely than the rare eq, which I tend to get all the time.

If you are looking for a specific item, try the epic crates. You get two epics for everyone one legendary.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Thanks a lot because I been using alot of my trade good for legendary crate and I have been getting alot of unnecessary legendary equipments. You know what I'm going to be using my trade good for gold and epic crate.
    masmith93
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Best Value are Epic crates and Gold tickets. Leg are too expensive and traits might not be whats desired on a particular item for the wait time and the cost.

Passive_Mav
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I am spending all my TG on gold tickets as soon as I hit 500. I have been pretty consistent with getting large counts of XP or cans which suits me just fine. I tried a few legendary and epic crates but keep getting bruiser items which are useless since I don't even have one, or duplicate items I don't need (I have two nice epic armour for my two assults already and have pulled two or three more exactly the same as an example).
  • Passive_MavPassive_Mav Member Posts: 40
    Mostly going for gold crates and I often get rares (rare for 1500 is so not worth it) and even on occasion get nice epics.
    Sometimes I get epic crates when I fill up on TG and have gotten a decent legendary out of the 5-10 total I opened.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I save up for 1 leg crate. By the end of the event, I usually have enough for an epic and a few golds on the side.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    Question:
    Are the item levels of rewards from crates based on anything like player level, shop level etc.? I've opened countless gold crates, mainly to keep my TG at a minimum, and because I've always gotten crap from saving for a legendary crate. I'm player level 39, currently can upgrade level 14 equipment, and can upgrade to lvl 16 survivors,,
    I get ~90% lvl 13 gear, and ~10% lvl 14 from gold crates. Never anything 15+. Is this 'unlucky' or am I missing some game mechanic like it will only give me items that my shop can upgrade?
    Thanks
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Gothgul said:

Question:
    Are the item levels of rewards from crates based on anything like player level, shop level etc.? I've opened countless gold crates, mainly to keep my TG at a minimum, and because I've always gotten crap from saving for a legendary crate. I'm player level 39, currently can upgrade level 14 equipment, and can upgrade to lvl 16 survivors,,
    I get ~90% lvl 13 gear, and ~10% lvl 14 from gold crates. Never anything 15+. Is this 'unlucky' or am I missing some game mechanic like it will only give me items that my shop can upgrade?
    Thanks

Mods says it is based on your highest survivor level with +/- level bracket.. so i guess you're just unlucky..

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    edited March 2016
    I've been keeping a tally for our guild. Only been doing it for a week as I was upgrading my walkers in the pit until I maxed them out. First one legendary (nice if you use a scout) the rest are gold crates only, very nice for the triple xp on scrappage we had. Back to trying out the legends, I'll eventually get what I want, I'd be happy with weapon or jacket (defence is underrated).
    My highest survivor is lvl13 btw.

yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I've a maxed out camp and my highest survivors is level 18' I've alway received lvl 17/18 gear.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    7 more pulls, 6 lvl 13, one lvl 12. It's like it's giving me rewards based on my lowest survivors. Something seems wrong here. I have 6 lvl 16's, a few 15's, and 5 more ranging down to lvl 9.
    I'm curious, for people pulling equipment appropriate for their highest survivors, do you also have survivors at much lower levels?
    FizzyPinot
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I like how the OP started with "Simple question," :D
    Back from 2016 :p