unique survivor

it would be nice to play with the characters of the series
snolpe

Comments

• Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    Yeah, maybe thats a good idea. Like Rick or Carl or Michonne or anyone else. But I don't know if it has Copyright or how it works. But maybe if they added them, you can buy them with gold or something.

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27
    I think the storyline of this game is different from the series, so maybe that's the reason NG not added the characters of the series, and even then only daryl that appears at the beginning of the story of this game
    Member of DeadFamily

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The game parallels the show but is not the show. We are a friendly community that has a relationship with Alexandria. We seem to go behind them and do clean up. It would be nice to be able to control the characters from the show that visit us from time to time, but it wouldn't fit the game story to have them available all the time.
    [Deleted User]
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I've commented before, that they might not have the rights to the characters in the comics, which is why they have daryl in this game.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Still similar, AMC might have the rights to those characters for the TV show only? Or maybe they just dont want to.

Imagine if in one of the later episodes you run in to Ricks Crew, and you know what they tend to do to others. so you have to try and kill them first.