Looking for Youtubers and Streamers!

2»

Comments

• Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
    *merch store
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah we're definitely going to keep doing stuff like this @Allout12. :)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Thanks for choosing my video @Teeceezy! My youtube video is getting a bunch of traffic! I promise the next ones will sound... a lot less scripted. I was trying to get as much info in as I could within the shortest period of time.
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309

Interesting as I work in TV and Film you are asking people to do some work for FREE. Am sure the Bis and other government agencies will be only too pleased to know and act on this.

I can't decide if you're trolling or if this is a joke? Read the original post, they're not asking anyone to do any work
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Yep, I record the videos anyway for fun and to help my guild. Nextgames is giving me free schwag for doing something I would do anyway? Seems like a win to me.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Same here its voluntary I make you tube content anyhow so all fun here.
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    check me out and subscribe to my channel... you can look me up at [email protected] or even try Earl McCracken cuz as a disabled vet who can't work I'm trying everything to get ppl to subscribe to me so maybe 1 day I'll get some kinda extra help besides the government at the Veteran Affairs but there's a lot of good tips and stragitys on there for everyone to check out. Also how to ALWAYS get 3stars against the raiders challenge from level 3 to 20... My name on the game is Anthony Mac so you know I'm a decent player... Check them out ppl you will like
    Got my swag pack today!

Looks like the postman wanted to see what I got.

The haul of loot.

One shirt, size M. Shirt is soft and high quality. Has a fold over cuff(sewn) on each sleeve. I haven't seen that in a short sleeved tee before.
    One TWD NML large sticker.
    One TWD NML small sticker.
    One Shooter sticker, one Bruiser sticker, one Scout sticker, one Walker sticker, and two Assault stickers.
    No Hunter sticker? I guess they heard I like assaults.
    eetuTeeceezyMizTy
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    zoson said:

Got my swag pack today!

One Shooter sticker, one Bruiser sticker, one Scout sticker, one Walker sticker, and two Assault stickers.
    No Hunter sticker? I guess they heard I like assaults.

Also looks like they are all uncommon. Jeez not even a Rare, let alone an Epic or Legendary ;) T-shirt looks cool also.

zoson
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Mine arrived too, few slight differences

zoson
    @zoson that looks awesome I wish I was a youtuber the shirt looks dope! hopefully they'll do a contest or something and giveaway a shirt as a prize but I doubt it :/
    Quick question if this offer expired then shouldn't this discussion be closed? I know it's not a big deal it's just something that caught my eye
  • CurseiusCurseius Member Posts: 4
    sure I do lots of mobile gameplay on my youtube let me know what you guys think I also tweeted it @ you guys as well

Sky
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    Live now :smiley:
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs