What happen with rollback rewards?

Comments

• SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    rgerkman said:

The Bundle we got in game is a Gift from NG for all of us! It is not a compensation package

My message from support says, "We've now sent you compensation for the time and resources lost due to the rollbacks you suffered. " If the "gift" wasn't my compensation then I didn't receive any and their message was a lie.
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    [Deleted User]
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,578
    @Spindig, if you didn't receive compensation, please re-open the ticket by declining the answer.
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @Spindig .. if you only received the Bundle that we all got & nothing else.. Then you should write support a ticket letting them know
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @Teeceezy I didn't have a chance to decline the answer. The conversion was cleared. Should I submit a new ticket?
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I think a got a few hundred gold and a few radios as my "compensation". I sent numerous screenshots showing how many resources I lost over at least 3 days of lost resources that I gained (AT LEAST 1.5 mil food, 1 mil XP, 20 radios, thousands of trade goods). The amount of gold I got would cover about half of the food I lost, or maybe 6-8 radios.

Clearly i kept their response open and sent in another response with my details (for like a 4th time). We shall see what happens, but with the amount of time I play, I'd hate to see the puny rewards given to others.
    @Spindig .. I would !! & your other tickets should pop up on Supports side

Rhonda
    I sent a new ticket, fingers crossed they get back to me soon.
  • @Spindig I got the same sorry answer as you and the same invisible compensation too.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    bgbelden said:

@Spindig I got the same sorry answer as you and the same invisible compensation too.

Same here...
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    [Deleted User]
    maybe they meant they intend to compensate soon? I'm sure they will fix! Hope everyone gets a reply soon (:

Rhonda
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    400gold bars for a a week of game lost including storage upgrade for 2,4mill and survivor upgrade from levle 14 to level 17 not to mention others like radios and gold sounds more like a slap in a face......VERY DISSAPOINTED
    [Deleted User]
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Did get the message.. Didnt get any sort of compensation.. reopened the ticket..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Is everyone receiving the survey with the message?

Rhonda
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    I also didnt receive anything and got the same message that i was compensated. I submitted another ticket, but does that mean we have to wait another two weeks again??? Please get back and help us soon @Teeceezy @TK-421
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    @rgerkman .. yes.. Servey screen. Sry I had to give it only 1 Star. . No legendary support till yet...
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I'm a level 42 player and had significant rollback issues, so I think that counts as having invested lots of time in this game. ;) I got my compensation package and it was in the neighborhood of 1500 gold. Would I rather have my lost legendary survivors and all my upgrades? Yes. However, I understand that they can't turn back time and handle ever player who lost game resources on a case by case basis. As such, that seems like a pretty fair way to compensate players. (I would have hated full supplies if I was nearly full saving up for my 909k final upgrade to Rick's revolver.) This way is allows people to spend it on whatever items are most important to them. When adding that it the Spring bundle gift and double event "weekend" I think this is a pretty good solution.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I received compensation.. The message did not tell me what I received, but it looks like 1500 gold and 10 radios! I am very happy! Thanks NG!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • etplanteetplante Member Posts: 9
    I didn't get my compensation yet but it sounds like they won't do anything about the lost leg/epic survivors I radioed during the survivor weekend.

I'd like to make one suggestion...can we have another survivor weekend soon since so many of us were basically unable to participate at all in last weekend's event?

Personally, I've been saving my radios for weeks so it's extremely frustrating to have this bug during the one event I was looking forward to.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @teecezy_NML

Like others above me I received the message that I had been compensated but no change to my gold , resources, lost upgrades etc. No change at all.. I re-submitted ticket but do we seriously have to wait to be compensated /replied to again??
  • SandraSandra Member Posts: 26
    I was unable to play challenges for over two weeks and they compensated me with gold when that glitch was fixed.

DeadFamily Member
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    edited March 2016
    Considering you can't purchase XP or Supplies with gold, I would think as a courtesy those would be filled for anyone affected by rollbacks. I understand that we won't get lost survivors from the radio calls back but they can fill supplies and XP.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    ggbatsSlickRick
  • etplante said:

I didn't get my compensation yet but it sounds like they won't do anything about the lost leg/epic survivors I radioed during the survivor weekend.

I'd like to make one suggestion...can we have another survivor weekend soon since so many of us were basically unable to participate at all in last weekend's event?

Personally, I've been saving my radios for weeks so it's extremely frustrating to have this bug during the one event I was looking forward to.

You say you lost legendary and epic survivors you got from the event but then ask for the event again because you weren't able to participate? ????
    @bgbelden If you lost the survivors you initially pulled due to rollbacks and then didn't play the rest of last weekend because you didn't want to lose more, then essentially you weren't able to participate in the radio event. But they won't offer that event again for another month. So it stifles play but it's only time.
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Had a notification of a message but there was none. And yes I know where to look. @eetu
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,160
    Everyone received the 5'phones and 500 gold.. It's the spring bonus... But 'm not sure we all receive a compensation. I received a mex explaining that they will refund me "purchased" items... So no compensation for supplies, trade goods, xp, phones and survivors won during the radio event.... I assume...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 558
    Should we have sent a ticket every single time we got a rollback? That was multiple times a day for some of us, and it seemed better to just wait it out than bombard support with tickets.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    rgerkman
    @javajnkie I sent one every time I got rolled back.
    rgerkmanjavajnkie
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited March 2016
    I got a message from support saying that compensation for my extensive losses due to roll backs have been added to my account.

NOTHING. I repeat. NOTHING was added to my account!!!!

Now I've been very patient but this is taking the piss!!!

@Teeceezy is the amount I deserve zero?

DeadBeat (Leader of TheLostSlayers Guild)
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    Japes87
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    I received mine in gold, plus the spring bundle thanks NG.