Idea for "junk" around your camp.

Maybe there can be something in a new update about the junk around your camp. Maybe if you remove some junk you can find supplies or something or some xp even tough it costs xp to remove it.

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
Damien

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    +1 Find Gold under a shrub or some rocks! :D

Have it like in Clash of Clans where shrubs and such grow back.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Damienrgerkman
  • Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    Yeah exactly

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    How about a blacksmith building where we can create our own weapons and gears.. and the raw materials needed can be found from junks and from scrapping gears/weapons..

DamienSilverScalpel
  • DamienDamien Member Posts: 1
    Maybe you can also square out the camp grid a bit more for better placing of tents and farm plots also being able to turn the objects you place may be cool for really unique camps and also being able to caddy corner as well
    mcbkhicks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited March 2016
    Sounds interesting but not a problem for me personally since I cleared out the junk in the beginning of the game when it was giving out tons of free supplies and Xp that easily covered the cost. Would love to get rid of those pesky shrubs and rocks and get a little bonus for it that are in the way and not getting classified as junk though :)
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited March 2016
    what bout the buildings connected to the camp why cant we use them. clear one of those for storage sleeping quarters & such
  • GabinaGabina Member Posts: 40
    I didn't clear the last pieces of junk because it costs so much to do so. I'd rather see it become raw material (XP) for upgrading weapons or something. In the apocalypse, we'd scavenge from old cars and junk piles, not pay someone to remove them.
  • JunkmasterJunkmaster Member Posts: 35
    Junk by definition it isn't worth anything and is just a waste of energy "supplies" to remove it. On the other hand, one man's junk is another man's treasure. I've already cleared all mine, once you get higher missions the cost isn't too bad compared to upgrading buildings that cost 900k+
    jm