Training slots

sborgsborg Member Posts: 537
How about more than one training slot in the training facility? Similar to having multiple slots in the hospital.
Becca

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Never will happen. If you would've just one Hospital Slot, people wouldnt maybe not able to play = ergo = spending no gold for gas or crates. More slots at Training or Workshop means easier upgrades without people spending gold. Companies always design these games the way they make the most of it. No coincidence here, i think..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    [Deleted User]
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    good idea
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 537
    DERRICK said:

Never will happen. If you would've just one Hospital Slot, people wouldnt maybe not able to play = ergo = spending no gold for gas or crates. More slots at Training or Workshop means easier upgrades without people spending gold. Companies always design these games the way they make the most of it. No coincidence here, i think..

I understand what you're saying, but multiple training slots also means more expenditure of XPs. Run out of XPs and what are you gonna do? As far as the Hospital slots, all of us played with just one Hospital slot at one time.
  • Jacob2011Jacob2011 Member Posts: 5
    I think it is a good idea
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I'm bringing this thread back to life cause it's a really good idea!! With training survivors as well as upgrading weapons we should have multiple slots like the hospital so we can have more the one upgrading, would make life easier and faster, On a regular basis not just when an event comes around.

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!

I'm bringing this thread back to life cause it's a really good idea!! With training survivors as well as upgrading weapons we should have multiple slots like the hospital so we can have more the one upgrading, would make life easier and faster, On a regular basis not just when an event comes around.

Especially with a weekend event like the one going on now. I've almost max'd out my XPs due to retiring survivors to make room for the new ones I got via the radio calls. In other words, I can't spend my XPs fast enough at the moment.
    WalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @sborg exactly lol why I searched forum to see if anyone suggested the idea and found ur thread! I picked up 13 new survivors and the freaking crap and caps on XP are killing me :D guess I should be thankful I got ones that were keepers tho seems many aren't getting squat but slots for training and weapons upgrades is a much needed item plus upgrade on XP storage and council etc etc list goes on lol

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I like the idea, but seriously doubt it will be adopted. If it is, the slots would be unlocked with gold like survivor slots and cost a high amount.

I like the idea, but seriously doubt it will be adopted. If it is, the slots would be unlocked with gold like survivor slots and cost a high amount.

Just like the hospital slots. Once paid for, they're yours to keep.
    [Deleted User]
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    Perhaps more training slots should be available to Training Grounds after certain levels, like the hospital?

If not, I like the idea of purchasing more training slots with gold like survivors slots.
    [Deleted User]sborg
  • Really don't see what purpose 1 building upgrade at a time serves either. If I upgrade 1 or 3 there not making anything off it.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • GabinaGabina Member Posts: 40
    I could almost never afford training more than one at a time. It cost so much XP right now to level someone up to my max that it takes of lot of time to earn it before I can get the next survivor training.
    @Gabina-with a weekend event like the current one, I'm able to rack up a lot of XPs while I have a survivor in training.
    Ovidmikel