Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 21st maintenance

1235»

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    lol @thebluebox I just realized I thought that post about the Mods was in addition to another post that I made (it was in another thread all together) Clearly I shouldn't write in forums when I am tired hahah
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • olordwhiteolordwhite Member Posts: 8
    And yet another rollback after the measly 500 gold given earlier for multiple rollbacks. Admin please get attention to my game olordwhite last rollback at 1.07-1.09 on galaxy note 3 fully updated. Lost 2 of my legi team so far due to turn crash auto completes and my guild demoted me due poor progress. Please help me keep 2nd place x
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    My rollback was right day two of the better chance of legendary or epic challenge. Serious monetary and progress losses. Have sent ticket. A guild member who had rollback days after mine has been compensated, but not me! Please help! In game name kristie, SITG Wioeout guild leader.u
    Guild leader SITG Wipeout
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    @kristie .. They have stated that NG is working on compensations but there are many tickets they have to go through & could be up to a week + a few days before they get through them all. There is more about it at top of Game Issues thread :smile:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7002/rollback-issues-update#latest
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Guild member just suffered roll back. Let me know what you need. Told him to
    Put in ticket.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @jester, thank you for the report. Would you know how far back of a rollback it was?
    Could you start a new thread to see if others are affected also.
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    @rgerkman
    rgerkman said:

@kristie .. They have stated that NG is working on compensations but there are many tickets they have to go through & could be up to a week + a few days before they get through them all. There is more about it at top of Game Issues thread :smile:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7002/rollback-issues-update#latest

@eetu @Alibaba -- adding you as a courtesy.

I lost 2800 influence and 1600 trade goods on Monday's debacle. I submitted an in-game ticket and was told that they may not be able to reinstate the lost influence, but that they would make it up to me if that was the case.

I got my compensation a couple of days ago.

My compensation: 5000 trade goods & 5 radios.

I am at a loss for words.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • @DonCoqui I'm not at a loss for words but after receiving my compensation, which was/is invisible apparently, any words I say will most definitely be considered toxic.
    They even told me to enjoy my compensation. Enjoy what ??? Nothing is there. Getting more furious as the hours go by.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    Japes87
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    @bgbelden
    bgbelden said:

@DonCoqui I'm not at a loss for words but after receiving my compensation, which was/is invisible apparently, any words I say will most definitely be considered toxic.
    They even told me to enjoy my compensation. Enjoy what ??? Nothing is there. Getting more furious as the hours go by.

You gotta show restraint man... keep it non-toxic like play Play-doh... otherwise you'll get nerfed.

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious