Guide : How to use ?? Interrupt 100% work with Big walker by my VDO Youtube

Comments

• GerardGerard Member Posts: 28
    Hmmm I think he was consider lucky. I used the same tactics on this Mission too and all the walkers are lvl 19. I tried to hide at one corner and lure each time one walker for 3 to 1 ,but the other walker always able to spot My survivors very fast. And in the video, the gun shot did not attract the other walker to his survivor location, that's why I think he is lucky
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    Yeah a lot of times, the win or loss can be determined by the location assortment of the walkers.

But this video is still a great showing nonetheless.
  • TWDTWD Member Posts: 20
    Moving the Hunter & Shooter every turn is a waste of time, all he needed to do was to keep his Scout 1 block away from the nearest walker on each turn and he would've cleared this mission way faster.
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    I have a shooter with 100% interrupt. How does it work? According to the video interrupt stops the zombie from attacking. So it still moves but doesn't attack you. Is this correct? It just doesn't seem to be working for my shooter atm so I'm trying to understand the process
    biggz
  • biggzbiggz Member Posts: 11
    warbird said:

I have a shooter with 100% interrupt. How does it work? According to the video interrupt stops the zombie from attacking. So it still moves but doesn't attack you. Is this correct? It just doesn't seem to be working for my shooter atm so I'm trying to understand the process

That Right if you have shooter with 100% interrupt.
    it working on over-watch not on manual attack ,and keep 1 space you and walker every turn.
  • biggzbiggz Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2015
    TWD said:

Moving the Hunter & Shooter every turn is a waste of time, all he needed to do was to keep his Scout 1 block away from the nearest walker on each turn and he would've cleared this mission way faster.

My hunter who's hold weapon intterupt 100% not scout , I scout for high damge
    And if i don't move range character , some walker may be hear my sound gun fire ...
    Them will change status Roaming to Hunting it will bad situation.
This discussion has been closed.