Hunter Gear

I was wondering if anyone else has had a hard time finding decent rifles or armor for the hunter class lately? I'm not necessarily talking about legendary or epic gear, I haven't had ANY decent hunter gear of any rareity drop in weeks that wasn't below level 10. All my main buildings are maxed and I can't complain about other class gear drops, but was wondering if this was game wide or possibly just a poor "RNG" affecting me lately.
rgerkman

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I fell like cause I mainly use Hunters & Assaults that I never see any good gear from either.. Especially Hunters!!! I think they do it on purpose cause it's my main three lol & why I bought the Scarred Veteran Bundle but I lost in rollbacks.. Can't wait to see what I get when they replace it!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    But they have no issues dropping legendary level 10-12s though in challenges :-/ (my guys are currently level 16s)

Rhonda
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    I definitely think the RNG doesn't have an equal split between all classes, either for recruiting or gear. There are always more scout, bruiser and shooter and less assault and hunter
    Spanky
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Every time I use TG for legendary gear it's for my bruiser...I haven't used my bruiser since week three :/
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    SpankyOvidmikel
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    Literally an hour after posting I got this. It's an uncommon but definitely an upgrade over the level 13 I've been carrying!

rgerkmanSurvivor420Ovidmikel
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I have a couple of level 11 rare rifles and a level 12 epic armor. Not dramatic but three of my hunters are level 12 and the fourth is maxed out at level 11 so it works for now. I'm currently saving to upgrade my training grounds so I can upgrade the others.

But you have a point: I haven't seen any decent hunter gear for a while. Hopefully some will show up. I use my hunters a lot.
    Survivor420Spanky
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    No problem with Hunter or Assault gear here
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

DalergerkmanSpankyLamsir
    To put that stuff in perspective, I've run 1400 Deadly missions compared to 1311 regular missions.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Spanky
    Ok so I need to stop being a baby and do some deadlys to get better gear....too skeeeeerrrrrrd!!!!! :(
    rgerkmanSpankysanchezi910
    Me too @tammy !! Me. Too!!

Rhonda
    Spanky
    I haven't lost anyone yet. Be careful at first, but eventually you realize it isn't as scary as you thought.

Spanky
    Lol I do deadlys for the challenge...but only to a point...don't have anyone in my memorial yet...I use hunter hunter hunter or hunter hunter assault...blast my way through or run awwwwwwaaaayyyy!!!!

Xoxo
    rgerkman
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    @Tammy & @rgerkman I was a scardycat of deadlys to, but there easier then nightmares! Ive gotten some great stuff, and scraping the junk for triple xp is REally nice! Your missing out, get on it before the events over. :p
    rgerkmanmcbkhicks
    @ggbats about to do a deadly for the challenge !! Lol am on 196 stars...trying for 199..wish me luck!!!

Xoxo
    ggbatsrgerkman
    Yay me!! *happy dance :)

Xoxo
    Spankyggbats
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    All my hunter gear is maxed. All other classes have at least one item waiting for them to grow into them.
    Spanky
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    My Hunter gear pretty solid so far lol
    Spanky
    lmfgunnut said:

No problem with Hunter or Assault gear here

lmfgunnut said:

To put that stuff in perspective, I've run 1400 Deadly missions compared to 1311 regular missions.

That's awesome Imfgunnut! I'm definitely gonna be doing more deadly missions...I had no idea a level 17 survivor could wear level 20 gear! I gotta get me some of that!

My Hunter gear pretty solid so far lol

I've been given hope PimpOfTheDead! Thanks for sharing, I know I need to run more Deadly missions if I want the good stuff.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Nah u can get the same gear from gold boxes on XP missions or supply missions, u need to remember that deadly missions just mean " a chance" at better gear, level up your survivors & your workshop & the higher level gear will come, also for the most part saving your trade goods for the 7500 legendary crate will always give u gear for your current level or better, I got 1 lvl 17 gold rifle & 3 lvl 17 armors for hunters from them & basically rest of my gear for almost all survivors is high legendary or epic that came from farming XP missions over & over trying to level up current gear, patience is the key & it will happen :)
    rgerkmanSpankyggbats
  • tussnuts2016tussnuts2016 Member Posts: 23
    I haven't got an epic or legendary armor for hunter class since I started the game and I'm at level 12 hunters. I only had one legendary and one epic rifle since starting
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Remember, the Legendary crates are going to give you equipment that is of a usable level to your character. In other threads, I believe OldGoth said that the system doesn't KNOW your actual character level and uses other indicators to generate the reward. The target is +/- 2 levels. So, if All of your survivors are level 16, the system might generate level 14-18 equipment.