Introducing Cycle League Play (PVP Seasons) in 1.8.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-walking-dead-no-mans-land/cycles-bring-league-play-to-outposts/796917247080403

Coming soon to The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land: Cycles.

Update 1.8 will be released on Wednesday, 30th March.

Outpost leader boards will now have Cycles. Lasting two weeks, each cycle will give you a chance to rise through the ranks and move up to the next tier. Reaching a new tier will unlock rewards. Your current tier will also be displayed to other players looking for an Outpost to raid.

There are five levels of tiers to beat

Look out for the Cycle tab in the Outpost menu

raton

Comments

• DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    How are people going to have time to do Outpost raiding with 2 guild challenges per week is beyound me not sure you guys are in the same boat but I know a lot of guys are in my guild we barely have time for maxing our stars as the gas takes to long to refuel I wish pvp was completely separate and Not take fuel I want to play it but I don't want to use gas NG please make some sort of new resource for pvp or drop down to 1 challenge a week such a easy thing to do but it seems they just want you to use gold to refill.
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Survivor420
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Still want my 2.5k inf & 4K trade goods back before I touch outpost again.
    MechanixIllbrainer
    Poppy said:

Still want my 2.5k inf & 4K trade goods back before I touch outpost again.

Don't hold you're breath mate this is NG we are talking about
    DTP Elder
    [Deleted User]
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Poppy Somewhere it was said that the influence can't be fixed and you'll just need to earn it back. I did receive TG compensation already. Did you check your ticket in game?
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    So, all of us will be reset to 0 influence, and as we get to 1000, it will reset to 1000 at end of cycle, if we get to 2000, reset to 1500' and 3000 resets to 2000?

Is this separate from the main leaderboard or in addition? It seems an interesting way to balance out the loss of influence.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    I'm crossing my fingers for 5 min gas or 1 challenge per week. As it is now, I don't play outpost at all.
    zosonggbats[Deleted User]
    I'm hoping that this spring event is a test for 5 min gas.
    rgerkmanggbats
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    NOT ENOUGH GAS TO SUPPORT ALL THIS. PLEASE LOWER GAS TO 1 GAS, 1 MISSION

OTHERWISE ALL THESE SUPER COOL FEATURES WILL NOT WORK, NOT ENOUGH GAS and NOT ENOUGH ECONOMY
    [Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    1 will never happen.. They would lose too much money that way! It is after all.. A business! I do like the 1 min gas Event though :wink: :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda

Gas system need to change for this to be a hit.

One mission one gas - no matter if its mission, Challenge or outpost.

I do agree the gas system needs to change or like I've said introduce something for players to play Outposts
    DTP Elder
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2016
    @zoson I have a ticket with 6 issues in dating back to early March I've not heard anything, I know wont be getting it back but I want the ngold back I spent earning that inf. I was in the top 3
    @Poppy A fair request. I know I barely lost anything, so it was probably easy to compensate me. I think they're going to do 'custom' compensation for people who lost a lot like you did... They're still not back from easter vacation yet, so as hard as it is to hear - my advice is just be patient.

We do know the influence/repeated raid bug is fixed now, so I'd say raid away if you enjoy it. I've been doing them here and there when I've got some spare gas.
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    I'm done with the outpost...only thing it has been good for is the epic crates which I can save for 2 a week without fighting in the outpost and the extra 3 player spaces...I'll take it for that and nothing more after loosing so much many boxes last week..if I never fought anyone I never would have lost them.
    [Deleted User]
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    5m gas or 1 gas per raid, or lesser challenge costs... or no fuel left for outpost and this cool new feature!
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    [Deleted User]zoson
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    So you get a "Season Reward" at the end of each "Cycle"?

If yes, why not simply name it "Cycle Reward" instead? Consistent naming is less confusing.

And if not, we have to assume there are multiple "Cycles" in one "Season", correct? Then the rewards are just too low.
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    I am not playing outpost until they fix the accouting bug.
    @RustyOrc It was already fixed last week...
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Cycles put on hold.. will introduce in update 1.8.1

• JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    Agreed with all. I simply don't bother with outpost primarily because gas is such a precious resource. It does help that they reduced the gold price for gas but that would only help if gold was dropped more.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Could be interesting, but like many others I rarely raid.

1st, the gold is too precious, I prefer to use it for challenges and the occasional explore.
    2nd, I can search for 10, 20, 30 and twice 40 suitable outposts to raid and only find a hundred or two trade goods. And many times it is like 10-2OTG and maybe 20 Influence.

Just not worth it. On those two 40 searches I wasted 400TG each.

All that said I am sure some in my guild will like it. Me I am sticking to challenges.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    My outpost log still shows multiple entries for loses. It's not fixed.
    It is fixed, the log will not be cleaned up. You are no longer suffering multiple losses.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    I'm confused... I keep seeing people talking about buying gas with gold. I don't see that option ANYWHERE in my game. Do people just mean upgrading their mission car to generate more gas? Or, am I missing something?

Also, agreed that there is NO time to play outposts AND episodes AND weekly challenges. Plus, outposts don't work for me. So, now all I do are the weekly challenges, which is getting pretty boring...
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    When you run out of gas but still click to do a mission.. It will tell you, you are out & ask, Would you like to watch cinema or refill gas tank for X amount of gold?
    @Kaitlyn
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @Kaitlyn If you are out of gas and attempt to go on a mission, you'll be prompted if you want to spend gold on a tank fillup. 2 gold per gas.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @zoson Thank you! Ha ha! I just give up when I'm out of gas and use it as an excuse to take a break from the game.