Road Survivors

This has happened twice now as I was collecting storages, killing walkers, ect at my base. I've seen a person walking from south to north on the road to the east of my camp. I tried to tap to interact with the person and it definitely wasn't a walker because it didn't stop at my fence. I had no phones so I couldn't try calling out. He just walked off of the screen and that was the last I saw him.

Has anybody else had this happen? If so, might calling out when these people are on screen the secret to finding rare+ survivors? If they're walking around on their own, and still alive, they've got to be pretty high level, right?!

Keeping a phone at all times to call out if I see another.
insidethesunschmoopy

Comments

• insidethesuninsidethesun Member Posts: 14
    Interesting...I am quite curious to find the answer to this..please keep us updated
  • schmoopyschmoopy Member Posts: 8
    You had me curious, too. I have seen a man in a blue shirt walking down the road, or at least around the north side of the exterior of my camp. Before reading your post, I figured he was someone from my camp, out to check the integrity of the walls and such.

Well, I had one radio left when I saw him again, so I gave it a try. No luck... I contacted a common scout. Oh well, I was really hoping it would work.

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe it will work for you.
  • Dustin75950Dustin75950 Member Posts: 6
    Could also be the "free men" that we hear about in episode 4?
    RickGrimes
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Might also just be a bug, but since the game is relatively new it's hard to guess
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
  • oldgamsteroldgamster Member Posts: 1
    I've seen the survivors from my camp walk through the fence. I think your seeing some of the same. Just a graphic issue.
  • stanley0508stanley0508 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2015
    I dunno whether is new update or my luck, after reading this post i keep notice to the map always and i saw once before and its disappeared very soon then i try call out but get a common survivor too.
    Today new update and i just start the game and doing mission. suddenly i see again from the same spot from right upper corner and i quickly click on radio and call out before it missing...
    Here is what i got..

https://dropbox.com/sc/vyhq9mg5bdh9mep/AADgoFuCaFs0Y1C66i7Nd7Zba
  • stanley0508stanley0508 Member Posts: 10
    I will try if i got to meet these 2nd times
This discussion has been closed.