You folks ever seen this?

Sorry about the pic , I don't know how to insert a pic into these forums properly , I've seen 3 gold chests maybe twice since starting playing but this was a first , gold dodge scout armor too for if they ever fix scouts :)
ggbatsLamsirFizzyPinot

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Gold dodge on scout armor? Yes. 4 gold chests at once? No. Was that an exploration deadly or challenge?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    It was an exploration challenge this evening on the factory deadly, level 15 survivors suggested
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    Never seen a 4 golden chest drop before. Nice one.
    Japes87
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited March 2016
    Ranka said:

Never seen a 4 golden chest drop before. Nice one.

The four gold tickets are so misleading in terms of things being worthwhile. Dropping gold to open the extra tickets would be kind of a bummer. I have not even done one mission on the Black Forest because going further in the game is so unbalanced. Four Gold tickets to pull that draw (again depending on level), well there is a serious inbalance.
    edited March 2016
    There's definitely balance issues in endgame , but it was still cool to see the 4 golds pop up. My heart skipped a beat :) guess that was the NG easter bunny lol
    rgerkman
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    Thanks for your helpful response and clearing this up @Perdtin.
    Japes87 said:

There's definitely balance issues in endgame , but it was still cool to see the 4 golds pop up. My heart skipped a beat :) guess that was the NG easter bunny lol

No, for sure it is seriously wild. And I get psyched all the time when seeing these. Four gold is truly cool without a doubt. Did not mean it otherwise except for it is a tad misleading in terms of what it given for the things.
    Japes87
    Ranka said:

Thanks for your helpful response and clearing this up @Perdtin.

Sorry if it seemed like I was being off on it. Just that the ticket does not necessarily mean things are cool other than the color of the tickets. And I have dropped gold opening up gold tickets on chests. Often. Getting 10k of XP or Supplies, or a Rare thingy at whatever level, does become a little less cool after awhile. And then you start ditching Rare (Green) or less because the end game is weaker. Epic (Blue) actually seems to be the best balance. Legendary takes so much XP and time compared to Epic, and Epic gets you pretty much along the way. Took me 909,000 to get my pistol from Level 19 to 20 for my Legendary 17 Shooter to use. And the Tanks still roll over me on the challenge without a second thought. Which is why I bail at 180 Stars.
    [Deleted User]
    Well at least this weekend , auto scrapping Rares is still pretty worthwhile.. I've managed to upgrade a ton in a couple days so far
    [Deleted User]
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Same with me yesterday, never before in over 1000 deadly missions
    Japes87
    Happened again.. this is bizarre
    Jesus, I play that deadly all the time I sometimes I don't get any crates. I'm grateful for one gold.
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
    Well if it makes you feel any better this is what I got lol @masmith93

My working theory is that NG raised the chance of gold crates for this event but lowered chance of leg or epic gear in them. I've been grinding out deadlies like crazy upgrading and have only gotten 1 piece of gear I haven't scrapped. Not complaining though , the xp bonus had helped me get my entire A team and half my B team to 16 in just a few days :)
    ggbats
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Yes, same here @Japes87, about 70 deadly exploration missions played this weekend and only one good piece of equipment. Also not complaining as I'm getting in more xp than I can spend on upgrading survivors at the moment!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Japes87lmfgunnut
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    WOW! That's amazing! I have not ever seen 4 gold tickets in one drop before, my heart would skip a beat too :)
    Japes87
    @DarkFae I meant to ask you , which guild are you currently in? PM me if you like
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Ummmm DangerousCurves....Just like the top of my signature states :p The game wouldn't let me put a space in-between the words when I created it.

• LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    Oh, it happened the same to me. The only time since I began the game. Hope it could last forever. Lol.
    @Japes87 you got like 90k XP, I'll take that B)
    Japes87
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84
    Mine :p ;)