Magic crate - the crate with the cat.

Imagine you have 15.000 trade goods and can choose the "MAGIC CRATE". By doing so a strange looking guy arrives at your gate and asks if you're interested in a special offer: you choose a survivor to join him on a mission to free the trader's unique beloved black cat. You fight the furious but somehow defeatable Walkers, free the cat and the trader presents to you a special 5-star-epic-superduper weapon of a level that ABSOLUTELY fits the survivors level and can be upgraded three times - well, like every weapon. And has the three most important attributes.

Fun: You have a special mission with only one survivor.
Benefit: You get something your survivor could really use. Plus: You have a reason for collecting all those trade goods.
Risk: You could loose the mission, but it should be difficult but archievable.
Bonus: You saved a cat. OK, feel free to modify this if you have a cat allergy...
Community: By collecting you improve the other players chances to visit you and find at least some trade goods, because at my impression actually most players trade in the trade goods for gold tickets asap.

Hope you like this idea. If so vote "like" and comment. Even if you don't have much to say: the more comments the more likely it's going to be implemented. :smile:
masmith93shAdTheLostOnesOvidmikelrgerkmanJulialiciouslmfgunnutDakaminkussiCitizen_Z

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited March 2016
    Is this the cat alive or dead in the crate???... and if it's a dead cat, is it a zombie??
  • Sorry, Dog lover here and literally deathly allergic to cats.
    Hearth
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    I like the idea, but maybe you can pick up a Legendary Survivor for your camp. That would be nice. Probably need more than 15000 TGs. Maybe 50K for Leg and 30K for Epic.
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    @Governator

I like your extension. Additional Super-Magic-Crates with survivors in it would be great. Well, why would a legendary survivor live in a crate?

It was just an idea. There should be a good reason for my survivor to go out and held this crazy trader... Certainly we could just say: trade in 15000 trade goods an get a fantastic legendary weapon, but it would be more fun.
    Julialicious
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @SistersOfDaryl_Gaga I like the idea but just getting your trade goods storage to hold 15k would be a feat in itself ;)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    lol cool ideas :D

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Thanks for the flowers. :smile:
    Just to mention it: the magic crate is becoming a real option, there wil be no longer a limit for trade goods. :smile:

Maybe you can call it "Gaga-crate" - as a compensation for 2000 influence lost...
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    null
    The cat could be both alive and dead.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    It's obviously Schrödinger's cat.
    What else could it be if it's in a box/crate?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Invader
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    He better to be saving his s beautiful exotic dancer daughter LOL
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Governator they not living in the crate had to hide F to savetheirselves from walkers andlre trapped. LOL
    I don't know if I like in what you transform my beautiful idea...
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    LOVE This!!

(My comment is to give more comments :tongue: )
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Julialicious
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    Gaga, i love your ideas too! =)
    Hopefully more people will support your great ideas!
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family