Did nostalgia survive the weekend event?

I'm sure there are many players who’ve been saving an early piece of gear that used to be great, but now is completely useless.

I wonder how many were tempted by the 3x scrap price this weekend to let it go?

For me, it's this bat, my first legendary item. I'm now level 41, but sometimes I still take it down from the shelf above the mantelpiece and use it in the easy challenge missions. Just for old times sake.

I also have a suspicion that when I'm logged off, my survivors use it in some nasty way for hazing new
arrivals. But, like a 1950s school master, I look the other way. Boys will be boys…
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
masmith93eeturgerkmanhottexasLadyAquilaSlickRicklmfgunnut

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Oh... I use to scrap the day i stop to use a weapon...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnes
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I keep a few things like that in my inventory, usually at a little bit higher level, but well below useful for my level 17s. I like to have them for when I get some new survivors from radio calls. I can scrap out the junk they come with and make them more useful if needed in a "use 3 survivor class" quest.
    TheLostOnes
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    You guys should be holding on to every upgraded piece of gear you have , even through triple xp weekend. The staff has came on here and said there will be a change in 2 updates to balance xp scrap from upgraded weapons. You're gonna be so mad if you've scrapped them all for pennies before that :)
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    @Stayfrosty I F**** laughed so hard, you get best reply of the day.

Mod edit: Removed foul language that is against forum rules. ~Alibaba
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson

• I scrapped so much stuff I can't even share anymore
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    TheLostOnes