lost my whole game

jadejade Member Posts: 6
OMG I had a little time and figured I would play the game only to find out that I lost my whole game. I was a level 43 with loads of epic and legendary equipment and survivors. When I opened the game it was like I never played at all and just installed the game. I have this game on only one device and I didn't transfer it or delete it. I have 3 survivors and my camp is non-existant. I send a message to support but no answer yet. I spent loads of time and enough money to have me very upset right now

Best Answers

Answers

• jadejade Member Posts: 6
    I have been playing for a long time now and this has never happened before. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u very much in advance to anybody having mercy on me by letting me know how to fix this. Thank u.
    Jade
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Alibaba @zbot Probably should be in game issues?
    @jade did you put #twdsupport in your in game ticket?
    No I didn't. I didn't know I had to. This is the first time I needed to get help and also my first time on this site as well. Should I resend my message to support with #twdsupport?
    edited March 2016
    I did check game issues out, as well as other help topics, and that's where it talked about having the game on multiple devices or transferring the game to another device can cause problems but I did neither. So no help there. All I know is i played it last night and it was fine and now it's a total mess. Thx for the taking the time to respond though.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I lost my purchases and progress from last night and my post about it in this forum was deleted for some reason.

jade
    Wow I'm sorry about that SmittY. I feel your pain.
    It's Android and yes I am signed in. I just checked.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @jade, were you able to recover your game?