Hey NG Staff , the weekend is over and we need to hear from you

Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
Like many other players , I have been patient through the rollback losses and all the other bugs and given you time to make it right. Even if you sent a message saying that you needed time to deal with all the other issues but my compensation would be coming , that would be totally fine..

However, getting a message saying I had been compensated when I was not , is not evenly remotely acceptable. If this was an isolated case , I can understand you just saying to put another ticket in , but it isn't (as you can see by the poll and multiple other threads.)

The players that have stuck with you and given you the benefit of the doubt through this , need to hear something from a Staff member. Your player mods have done a hell of a job appeasing the mob and putting put fires while you enjoyed the holiday. Please step up and remind me why I have faith in you guys.

Comments

• @Japes87 are you my mental twin ?
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    Japes87
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 83
    I communicated with the support person through the in game chat, and 2 tries to compensate me failed. The communication was good though, and this morning the company came through. They informed me that there was some issue with the comp system. So keep trying though in game chat and just keep pinging them there. Hopefully they will get to everyone. There are many players that needed comp.
    Japes87