Where is the compensation?

Nickhxc4lifeNickhxc4life Member Posts: 13
I received that message saying the compensation had been added to my account but I never received anything. I took the survey and all. I opened another help ticket including screenshots from my email for all the money I had spent before my rollback and I have heard nothing back and it has been almost a week. Anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,403
    @Nickhxc4life, If you received a message back from support but did not receive compensation, please respond back to that message and explain the situation so support can look into the issue. Also this is the time to submit any receipts, etc. that support is requesting, if you have any IAPs.
  • Jtraylor387Jtraylor387 Member Posts: 25
    @zbot I also have not received compensation after receiving message. I have replied back to that message and I have not heard anything at all. This was last week.
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    I have not received a message back or any type of compensation either as of today.
    Guild leader SITG Wipeout
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I received a message today TODAY from in game support stating that they are working hard to fix rollbacks but won't be giving any compensation because they are unsure how the fix will affect players. What in the holy hell?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Uhmmmm?!?!?!
    I am going to pause & not read into that too much @masmith93 cause otherwise there will be straight chaos!! Seriously!
    (Pause, Breathe, Repeat)

Maybe they forgot to add the word "yet" in there
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @rgerkman I've been so patient. I didn't send messages asking for an update or anything. Players that sent in tickets after I did got responses and compensation days ago. And I get the response I should have received like 10 days ago TODAY. I seriously cannot believe it.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkmanSlickRick
    Same here & it's been two weeks for me so I totally get it!! So that statement makes me a bit scared but will try to stay positive for now.. Let's hope they left out the "yet" in that sentence!

Rhonda
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2016
    Got my compensation yesterday morning. It doesn't even cover 1/3 of my losses. Don't expect compensation, I honestly thought they would really take care of us. Shame on me for being so naive. Id honestly be happier if they had just told me" f*** you!" At least then NG wouldn't be pouring salt on open wounds!

Mod edit: Removed Foul Language. ~Alibaba
    I'm also waiting for either a refund ($20) or the Bundle that I bought.. So I'm going to stay positive for a bit longer....

Rhonda