This Weekends Events on Scrapping And Gas Is Perfect

PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
Is a really nice combination and should be considered as something more than just a weekend event. It seems to be more in balance with the game, more so at a higher level. While I have had purchased bundles and some gold, the cost became so prohibitive that gameplay was degraded. The gas of every 5 minutes is not so extreme that it gives the game away to players, but has made it more engaging to me again. And the scrapping of gear also seems more in line.

Some events, like the one minute gas (which is very cool and makes all of us lose sleep :) ) or the Herd do seem more special and seems like a special event which does take things outside the game in term of progress and just going for it. But this weekend should be looked at as more long term.
TWD2SpringChickenDonnieWaLkNDeAdMechanix

Comments

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Hmmmm, tried to edit and keep on getting the other forum popping up :)
  • DonnieWaLkNDeAdDonnieWaLkNDeAd Member Posts: 115
    Agreed, enjoyed the challenge.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited March 2016
    @perditin: after the other forum/site popped up, edit the adress line and replace /nextgame/ with /walkingdead/ than the edit page loads
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    It was perfect to make the game playable...I miss it..I hate waiting to play.But on a good note they are finally fixing some of the balance. .specifically the camp I am most excited about.but really would love the gas dropped to give the game more play time than wait time...
    [Deleted User]